Drug Blowout

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rubberfactory, Nov 6, 2009.

1. I'm getting a couple stacks this monday and plan on stocking up on my preferred drugs, chilling with some good friends and just generally feeling great the whole week. Right now here's what I'm thinking of rounding up:

An 8 ball of some good coke
    20 OC80s
    3 grams of heroin
    10 rolls (purple stars)
    A ten strip of some good acid
    A half of some heady shrooms
    Probably round up some benzos for good measure as well

Between all this my friends and I should be set for a fun week. When I have a good stock of drugs I tend to be pretty generous with my close friends, after all whats the fun in doing all this alone? Obviously I don't plan on using these all together, but rather taking different stuff depending on how the day feels.

So if you were stocking up in this manner and had a couple grand to blow on drugs what would your list be?

2. Nice list bro.

If it were me, i'd grab:

5 grams Molly
    20 hits acid
    4-5 grams crystal
    The rest in oc 40's

:eek:

3. #3 LightningBolt, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    To quote Mr. Duke:

4. Well shiiiiittt. That is pushing it as far as you can. Only thing I gotta say is your Heroin/OC:LSD ratio is fucked up... should have more LSD... 3 grams of raw (or even tar) is alotta hero'n mane.

5. My list is just based on what we all prefer to take. Obviously we have a preference for opiates (and the tolerance to go with it) but as for the acid and rolls that's simply to throw in something else we enjoy rather than just going on a week long dope binge.

6. Yeah, your heroin amount seems to be far exceeding some of the others. I'd get some ketamine or something though too, a rail of ketamine whilst you are fucked on lsd/ecstasy and whatever else would send you to another level.

7. I would get as many drugs as I could. Haha. It would be Fear and Loathing style for me.

8. Shit man it's like a candyshop

9. I wasn't really criticizing it, I love me some opiates, it's just that 1600mg of OxyContin and 3 grams of heroin ain't nothin', and would put like 7 people with tolerances on their asses for a week-unless you got a really bad habit... in which case good luck when you run out of money...

10. i wouldnt spend a few grand on drugs, what i would do though is buy like a lb of weed thats it,

11. i think you're just jealous. :hello:

12. You wanted to know what we'd do, here's mine ($2000):

QP of Weed (mids)
    Ounce of Weed (Dank)
    20 Ecstasy Pills
    Ounce of Shrooms
    10 hits of LSD
    3g of Ketamine
    10 2c-x Pills
    15 MDMA Capsules

13. Not especially, I've quit opiates for a while, except my methadone. I got plenty of what I need: acid, nugs, benzos.

14. For me perfect drug binge is
    QP of weed
    Sheet of acid
    Ounce of shrooms

I'd be happy :)

15. Strange I wanted to make a thread like this last night =]

Sometime next week

Sheet of some L
    50x Purple Lexus (e)
    QP of some Headies (Rhino)
    QP of some mids (for baked goods)
    8ball of some blow

Would amount to be some where around 2950. Atleast around here.

16. How many of your original teeth do you still have?

17. 1 ounce dank
    3 10 strips of lsd
    50 purple stars
    5 2c-b
    Mescaline
    10 Oxycontin 40

18. I ate 2 of the purple stars this previous weekend and I wasn't at all impressed. I rolled for maybe 2 hours then crashed instantly. Wasn't even the best feeling roll, just a bit of a spaced out mellow roll.

Now in the beginning of the month I took a pink star while I was at Harvest Fest and those were hands down some of the best I've ever had. Rolled for hours and had no crash at all, felt so clean afterward compared to some others.

19. All of them? I don't get it.

20. @op

You seem to have the same habit I do. I would sit around rolling or tripping and if there was anyone around me not on the same level I would feel bad and offer them whatever I have free at charge to get them where I am. Drugs are fun but they are way more fun with friends =)