Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug availability at Bonnaroo.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Olmec2110, May 26, 2009.

1. Okay, so I am getting my ticket and my two buddies and I have already planned to bring a zip down with us, but I was wondering about the abvailability of reef and mushrooms during the festival. I assume that people will be selling both of those down there, but I don't know what kind of prices they'll have, but I definately want to buy some world class smoke from these legendary festival goers. And I would like to try mushrooms down there. How available and how expensive do you think it'll be down there?

2. Good luck, there'll be a lot of police waiting for you

3. Really? Is it that hard to get pot in?

4. You have no idea. Cops are always all over the place.

Go NoVa smokers....:hello:

5. Good luck. Cops will be there. Lots of them. They will search your car entering, and they will arrest you if they find contraband.

Don't get sloppy. Ever.

6. i can't talk from a first-hand experience, but i have friends who went to bonnaroo and told me that there were hardly any cops and pretty much anything goes....

maybe some other people can weigh in so i don't start assuming my good friends are lying based on a couple of people's statements.

7. no your right. my good friend went about 2 years ago. he said he got mushys, acid, weed, anything. he didnt say anything about cops though.

8. my good friend went about 2 years ago. he said he got mushys, acid, weed, anything. he didnt say anything about cops though.