Drug addiction

Discussion in 'General' started by Voice_of_Reason, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, my name is Brenda and i am a Christian mother of two beautiful children.
    The reason why i am here today is because as a Christian, i feel it is my duty to help you get rid of your drug addiction so you can all start living happy and productive lives.
    By using drugs, you are not only ruining your life but also throwing away your chance of getting into heaven.

The question you should all ask yourself is : Why am i using drugs? and try fixing the problem.
    For example, i am sure the reason most of you use Marihuana regularly is because of your job.

I am here to tell you there is a way out!

I too used to be uneducated and lost but one day, while working at my old fast food job, Jesus Christ appeared right before my eyes and showed me the light.
    He suggested i should go to College, find a real career, get married, have a family and so i did and i couldn't be happier today!
    Here i am now, a married, social worker, home owner and mother of two successful children on their way to College.

You too can get rid of your addiction and get on the path to happiness!

2. I smoke because my brain hurts when I think about god.

3. I'm sorry for you Brenda. That you are so close minded. And you have a lotta guts to come on a site like this and post what you did. I admire you for that

4. You sound uneducated about weed.

5. PS. I have a PhD

6. Hmm. Graduated high school with a 3.8GPA. In college. Own a car. Almost ready to buy a house. Married. Full time job bringing home over 2k per month. Pay all my bills. I live a very comfortable and happy life. Oh, and you know the funny part? My husband and I both attend church. We believe in Christ, always have. Try to lead our lives how God has intended. All of this while smoking marijuana. I am the happiest I have ever been. Closer to God than I have ever been. So you just try to tell me I am some uneducated jobless drug addicted punk. Dont think so.

"I just saw three students walking from back here with their eyes as red as the devil's dick!"

7. Get the fuck outta here.

8. This thread is such a fail
    Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Troll thread

10. Wow Brenda, never seen an internet missionary before ...

11. OP, you're going to get flamed soooo hard

12. Intolerant people go to hell.

13. Nobody's trying to force you to smoke, so don't try to force us not to silly billy

14. I hope you're trolling.. But I fear it's not a troll.. Smoking weed doesn't keep you from heaven.. I'm a Christian as well, weed in itself is not a sin putting it before God can be. I know many people like you who put money over God you're preaching in an entirely wrong way. Christians are supposed to accept people from all walks of life. Smoking pot after a hard week/day of work/school is no sin. God made the herbs of the earth right?

15. lol this thread is fucking gold

16. #19 Highnez57, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    (I love hoe people)I love how people are always uneducated untill they find christ. One hallucination about a 2014 year old mystical being, and all of a sudden you have the answers for everybody. As well as under your definition of "drugs" sounds like nobody is getting into heaven. Take an aspirin, and you took drugs, going to hell. Get into a car accident, take a couple hydrocodones, you just took drugs and are going to hell. Like drinks other than water, and fresh personally squeezed juices? Chances are it has caffeine or sodium benzoate, both drugs, one sip and boom straight to hell. Even most foods you get at the store have either preservatives, or in the case of vegetables, made ripe by eos gas, all drugs, so get ready to go to hell.

I love hoe people too!  :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.