Well, winter is here and I've been enjoying the vitamin D from the t5's. I've been wanting to do a journal for a couple years now. I'm using some feminized Durban Poison seeds that I've collected from a previous indoor grow of mine, plus I have a random seed from when I was trimming at the caregivers place. Anyway, I have two separate t5 compartments on my custom box. There's a carbon scrubber and can fan in the "mechanical" room of my box. The box principle works on a negative pressure system where fresh cool air is pulled in from down low and the warm air from the lights is pushed out. There's some ducting involved. I have one 4 ft' 4 bulb t5 for the veg compartment, and one 4 ft' 4 bulb t5 for the flowering chamber. The chambers are painted with flat white paint and I have a panda film drape that helps seal the negative pressure when I close the cabinet doors. There's one fan in each compartment. I've gone back to a soil grow, my last indoor was soil-less. I feel that I get a better culture of beneficial microflora. The mix is perlite, vermiculite, coca coir, worm castings (approx 20% of mix), Fox Farm Ocean Harvest organic soil mix, a bit of rock phosphate, cottonseed meal, bunny droppings (I have 2 rabbits), green sand, pasteurized horse manure (I cooked), and kelp meal. Waterings consist of worm casting/kelp meal tea (not every time, just as part of their feeding schedule. They have also been given waterings with coconut milk (diluted into water) because it's rich in cytokinin, thus promoting root growth and helps stabilize the plants female sexing (I've had hermies from these DP seeds). I sprayed on the 13th with BAP-6 300ppm with fulvic acid. I took clones that day off my oldest (which is about 2 1/2 months veg). This Durban has an extremely uniform growth. It's being trained on a training board that I made so that I can keep an even canopy and increase light penetration. This lady is in a 30 gallon smartpot. I trained on the 13th, just trained again today. I feel the BAP has already increased budsite development. Today was her first day under the 12/12 red spectrum. I increased my worm tea concentration and mixed in some "Great White" mycorrhizae culture into the watering. She's extremely healthy at this point with lots of LST. I estimate over 50 bud sites easily. I'll have to do some thinning if it doesn't stretch.... right now, it's very compact but I figure it will double and I'll have to add a training board extension. My other two are experiments that just got started in veg a few weeks back. I treated one heavily with a colchicum extract that I made. I was hoping to get a seed to germinate a polyploid plant. I had a germination rate of 2 out of 15 seeds when I tried this. It was an extremely low pop rate. The first set of leaves developed in an extremely strange way. I'm not sure if there's anything special about it yet but I'm looking forward to its development. These have been transplanted once from ye ole' red dixie to 5 gallon smartpots. I plan on planting them directly into 30 gallon pots when the time comes with a high phosphorous flowering mix that I'll create. It's probably their 3rd week breathin'. I posted some photos in "show your LST" thread but now I'm ready to update this. I'll get some new pictures up next week showing the new developments. I'm hoping the humidity domes I made for my clones will keep them alive. I couldn't find my Clonex gel, so I made up a dipping solution of 3000 ppm IBA , liquid vitamin b6, and I crushed some fresh tulsi leaves into the initial water solution. So, I'm also hoping that the clones actually root. Welp, looking forward to this little adventure. Essentially it's a delayed perpetual grow. Pictures and updates to come. Just changed out the flowering chambers t5 bulbs to new ones as well.