Drsweetleefs 4000 Watt 6 Plant Organic Soil Scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrSweetLeef, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hell yea BCBD says that their GSC cut won a cannabis cup in febuary, however I( think Im actully going to get the Animal Cookies, its GSC crossed with Fire OG

2. Hard to go wrong with that combo!

3. Subbed can't wait to see those Dutch treats! Idk how much of my journal you read but I just put my big Dutch treat in flower and I've had a clone in for like maybe two weeks now. The clone went in immediately after rooting and has already stretched to 3x it's height! I'm super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yea man last time I flowered this strain it stretched like nuts! I used two scrog nets last run it stretched so much,Im gonna try to just use just one screen this time. The buds smell like lemons at the end of flower its amazing. Itll be cool to have a same strain buddy=]

5. #105 Dingus, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    dayum! Hope It doesn't get unmanageable for me. They're all on boxes cuz I can't raise and lower my light so I raise and lower the plants. Its in a 3 gal grow bag. I really dig citrusy buds. Lemon even more so!

6. Haha Same here! I hope I can manage the one net! 
    And me too I love the lemon smell, personally my fav is a good skunk/kush smell

7. #107 Dingus, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    when will you be throwing the net down? Or have you already? Citrusy lemons is my fave for sure after that I really like diesel gassy almost type terpenes.

I've got two sleestack x skunk #1s. One smells kinda earthy the other is like sweet kinda cheesy/citrus and smells sort of like carbonated idk how to describe it. Like sprite or orange soda. It like smells fizzy in your nose idek

8. yea an I have them under the net, check my pics on page 5

9. Hey man welcome!

10. I think I know what your talking about man with the fizzy smell, I love it lol

11. its really strange but it's amazing! I've got a 10" long nug of it saved for 420

12. thats so awesome yea its gone be a dry 420 for me but at least ive got monsters growing so I cant complain=]

13. fosho! 2k aiming for 3k right? You're realllly gonna have some monsters man!

14. yea Im currently running two 1000 watters and I was saying that I was gonna go 3 but honestly Im thinking two will be fine for this run

15. Welcome to Day 1 of Flower=] I Mini-Flushed tonight to get Bloom into gear with steamed bone meal, and Fed right at 820 ppm of Botanicare Pure plend pro soil at 6.4 ph and mag sulfate. Temps have been at little high, but I added a box fan at the end of the room and turned the intake fan to come on when my exhaust fan comes on, so Ive been able to keep it below 80. I really hope I will be able to keep this room cooled, fingers crossed!
    GEDC0354.JPG GEDC0355.JPG GEDC0357.JPG GEDC0361.JPG GEDC0363.JPG GEDC0364.JPG GEDC0365.JPG GEDC0370.JPG GEDC0371.JPG GEDC0372.JPG GEDC0374.JPG GEDC0375.JPG GEDC0376.JPG GEDC0377.JPG GEDC0378.JPG

16. Let's get ready for blast off!!! Good looking plants doc, I love the way u spread them bitches out. Insane branching.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. yea man they def dont normally grow that way, ive been hacking them their whole lives lol it sure give you alot of budsites

18. Lookin beautiful! What strains you got in there other than Dutch treat? With six individual scrogs I would have gone with six different strains :p

19. Thanks man! Besides the 3  Dutch Treats, Ive got 2 Oregon Skunks, And 1 Afgoo. I ran these plants because  I wanted to get Flowering and they the biggest ones I had. 
    Next run will be different, Im placing an order on Monday from Attitude,2 Feminized Barney's Farm CBD Blue Shark,12 Regular BCBD Animal Cookies, 1 Feminized Sensi Seeds Skunk 1#, and I really want to try to get a 2 pack of Feminized Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk but they are sold out right now maybe they will restock by the time I order, And the Freebies they are saying theyll give me is 2 Regular Sensi Seeds Jack Herer, 2 Regular Emerald Triangle Seeds OG Critical, 2 Regular Hazeman Seeds Blue Bubba, And a Barney's Farm Lucky Dip. 
    So yea, Def 6 different strains next round