Drsweetleefs 4000 Watt 6 Plant Organic Soil Scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrSweetLeef, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Looking great doc. How many 1000 watters do u have in there.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes Rastallama, I will be putting down a screen when i flip to 12/12, but until then, I will be using LST to create a platform and train the plant to grow horizontally 

3. Thanks man, Im very pleased with the progress myself, and right now I only have 1 1000 watter going now, I have the 2nd 1000 watt system, I just need to get another timer for it. And I plan for when I flip I will then be adding a 3rd 1000 watter making for 3000 watts for bloom, 500 watts per plant

4. VEG, Day 14 out of 21 days UPDATE!
    GEDC0301.JPG  
    GEDC0304.JPG
    GEDC0305.JPG GEDC0305.JPG
    GEDC0306.JPG
    GEDC0307.JPG
    GEDC0308.JPG
    GEDC0310.JPG
    2000 watts=] soak it up ladies
    GEDC0312.JPG
    GEDC0314.JPG
    GETTIN READY FOR FLOWER
    GEDC0315.JPG

5. Your room looks sealed up real well... What do you do for fresh air?

6. Your room looks sealed up real well... What do you do for fresh air?

7. Your room looks sealed up real well... What do you do for fresh air?

8. Your room looks sealed up real well... What do you do for fresh air?

9. Whoa... That post went crazy! Sorry...

10. lol its all good. for fresh air, I have an 8" fan for intake bringing cool new air in and an 8" inline for exhaust hooked to a thermostat that kicks on at 78 degrees with a 3 degree differential. it works nicely, im pleased with how dialed my environment is this run 

11. #91 DrSweetLeef, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Alright Grasscity, heres my Scrog
    GEDC0336.JPG GEDC0337.JPG GEDC0338.JPG GEDC0339.JPG GEDC0341.JPG GEDC0343.JPG GEDC0347.JPG GEDC0349.JPG GEDC0351.JPG GEDC0352.JPG
    12/12 will be sooner than planned, either tomorow or the next day, very soon stay tuned!

12. Well that is a sweet set up. How high is your ceiling?

13. 8 feet high I believe

14. Sorry if I'm pestering you... What is that "tray" duct taped to the wall down by the floor?
    I plan on a similar layout to yours... I'm still working out the exhaust and intake placement... That would be were my intake would be...
    Not sure if I should use passive intake via a grate down low or inline fan from floor and duct it up to ceiling... Prob the later...
    I'm a bit confused how to regulate both an intake and exhaust fan... Same therm controller? Do they only come on together when the temp calls for it?

15. no man your not pestering me at all, in fact i love talking about growing=]
    But yes, my intake is behind that tray, the reason for the tray is to kind of diffuse the cool air coming in...it was kinda a compulsive thing, i sometimes find myself killing the ladies with kindness, but i have good intentions and just want them to be comfy, Also the tray is just a last resort for any light leaks through my intake, I also have a fan in my intake, not an inline(however if i would have done it differently i would have liked to do like a 4 inch inline for my intake, i just used a cheap personal fan i built into the wall) and it runs with the big exhaust so they are both plugged into a thermostat, i imagine a passive intake would work. but i like the intake fan working with the exhaust because my exhaust fan is never on more than a minute. I hope that answered some of your questions bro=]

16. Perfect! That's great! I'm gonna put an inline intake then.
    I'm planning on an 8" inline exhaust, should in use a 8" intake too? Or would I do better with a 4" inline intake and save a few bucks?

17. if you run an 8 inch exhaust, then you will only need a 4 inch. youll be ballin

18. Alright Guys, I set the timers to 12/12 tonight, tomorrow will be the first bloom photoperiod! I'm sure that they will flip so fast, they have been begging to flower. This is just so exciting actully putting these plants into bloom, these past weeks have flew by, and I've got everything I need just by the skin of my teeth, thanks everyone for all the encouragement, its really helps. ill post pics tomorrow hopefully. PEACE=]

19. Im going to place a seed order for the next run, im thinking Attitude Seed company....have you guys heard anything about the Girl scout cookies from BCBD? Im really wanting that strain.. also the Animal Cookies look dank AF, Barneys Farm looks fire too, like pineapple chunk.....vanilla kush..YUM 

20. I had good luck with attitude, but I haven't tried those particular strains from those growers... GSC is high on my list after I get thru my Headband, NYC diesel, and Widow x The Ultimate... I've seen a lot of dank looking Grand Daddy Purple and Grapefruit crosses on the forums lately... Makes me jealous!