Drove past an oncoming cop mid-toke today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheReckoningDay, Oct 11, 2010.

1. And she didnt see me! I was cruisin with a buddy on an empty road this afternoon, I grabbed the bowl, my friend grabbed the wheel and I was inhaling and an oncomning fucking cop car, McHenry County Sheriff, rolled by and I looked at her with the bowl an inch away from my mouth and I was like :eek: Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Were Fucked man! She was staring straight the whole time, didnt fuckin see me! :cool:
    And I was as happy as a motherfucker when we realized she wasnt turning around

:smoke:

2. Cool Story Bro.

3. I knew this was coming after, "and she didn't she me!"

4. Interesting read, cousin.

5. bro story cool 1471524-cool_story_bro_super.png

6. Sounds like a great dodge to me.

7. You got lucky my friend.

8. haha yea one time I was cruisin with a buddy on an empty road this afternoon, I grabbed the bowl, my friend grabbed the wheel and I was inhaling and an oncomning fucking cop car, McHenry County Sheriff, rolled by and I looked at her with the bowl an inch away from my mouth and I was like Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Were Fucked man! She was staring straight the whole time, didnt fuckin see me!

9. Wat??

10. Haha You're pretty lucky man good thing she didn't see you :p
    I've had too many close encounters with cops

11. Haha lucky break!!! McHenry IL?

12. Why does everyone think that saying cool story bro is funny? :confused:

13. haha wow. reminds me of a time when my buddy was drivin on an empty road with me sittin shotgun. my friend grabbed the bowl and inhaled and i grabbed the wheel and an oncomning fucking cop car, McHenry County Sheriff, rolled by and I looked at her with the bowl an inch away from my mouth and I was like :eek: Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Were Fucked man! She was staring straight the whole time, didnt fuckin see me! :cool:

14. At least it wasn't a Kane County sheriff, you would have been arrested, and your anal virginity would be at stake.

15. Jesus, that's the craziest thing! Once I was cruisin with a buddy on an empty road, *****, I grabbed the bowl, my friend grabbed the wheel and I was inhaling and an oncomning fucking cop car, McHenry County Sheriff, rolled by and I looked at her with the bowl an inch away from my mouth and I was like Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Were Fucked man! She was staring straight the whole time, didnt fuckin see me!
    :hello:

16. Watch your language.

17. Haha yea yea! We were in Crystal Lake, IL, 10-15 mins tops away from Mchenry

18. my cousin lives in mchenry. or johnnsburg? not sure ha. i go out there quite a bit.

small world. :wave: