Drove off with the gas pump still attached...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ayron, May 3, 2011.

1. fuck wit it if u wanna

2. They could ban you.

3. I've witnessed a woman do that before haha. Scared the shit out of me until I saw her driving off. It immediately became one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

4. i was just gonna make a retarded pun with banish but then it occured to me that the word ban is just sort of like a shortened version of banished :confused: damn i feel like a mythbuster

5. Lol you guys crack me up. But I'm broke and if i can get away with it I'll try to

6. yep, they could do that all day to home-boy.

7. you just a crude whore

8. If you actually are, don't be. Like most people have said it happens more than you think and I never had anything happen to me :rolleyes:

9. Nice logic!

BTW, people don't smoke weed a lot. Some random 10 year old boy has never seen/heard of someone smoking it.

10. sirsog should get banned for fossilitating all of this off topic nonsense

11. guys i think these puns are about to run out of gas

12. what you gonna do? punish us?

13. Kinda makes me sad that there is no sense of honor or responsibility nowadays.

It seems the only factor that comes into people decision-making, is whether they can get away with it or not.

Only thing that gives me hope, is my belief in karma....

14. Ill punt you out of here with my ban hammer before you even knew what was happening.

Irony, George foreman grill is one of few that doesnt require flammable fuel to do its job, win

15. interesting, hilarious, and super shitty haha, well OP, best of luck!

16. and i'll take a shit on your chest

and you're right there ain't no pun there

17. lol luckily i understand your comedy, or you may have been George Former member

puns reinstated

18. and to get more on topic, op you should update us on how this plays out lol, i hope you dont get my friends treatment, he wasnt a happy camper

19. you don't scare me i'll kick your ass you put the moderate in moderator

20. Asian Bear Grylls?