Drove off with the gas pump still attached...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ayron, May 3, 2011.

1. i used to work at a gas station (as a gas pumper, full serve) and those are designed to break off, i watched countless amounts of people do it and nothing ever happens to the hose, the nozzle may have gotten a tiny bit bent but thats it.

I'm sure they aren't/weren't happy you just tossed their house on the ground, but at least you left it on their property.

I doubt they will come after you when you didn't even damage anything and left them the hose.

and at least you got a funny story out of it!

2. I had weed in the car and I freaked out. I paid cash and the attendant is this stoned Black guy who's always chill. I googled it and it happens a lot.

3. When I worked at a gas station I saw it at least 7 or 8 times. Bout once a month lol.

4. if you dont do my previous mentioned plan

you should cam whore it up, wit the gas nozzle yo

be all like ... a sexy bitch

[​IMG]
    *o man im so fucking high. I LOL'D. wtf is this shit man^rofl, wuts he doin dawg

5. Same thing happened to me and my friend lmao.
    Thank god it wasnt pumping gas or I would of flipped shittttttttttt.

I just got out of the car, took the hose out, laid it on the ground and drove the fuck off haha

6. You still damaged property and ran...

And no.... not trying to be an asshole but that doesn't happen a lot. This is the first time I have seen/heard someone do this ahaha

7. Probably depends on your location then, my friend got a NICE fat felony criminal mischief for doing almost exactly what the op did, it was the fact he took it out, and then left that lead to the charge though, they said if he had just gone in and told them it would have been fine. Dropped from hit n run/ vandalism / careless driving to felony crim. mischief, which is surprising less of an offense than all 3 of those combined hahahaha

8. just nosel those concerns there's no need to worry

9. Repeat this about 3 or 4 times, and then build your own gas station.

Free gas!

(not really)

10. Someone did that at the gas station nearest my house when I was like 10. The gas station caught on fire.

11. and i felt stupid when i left my gas cap on my car...

12. Dang. maybe you should go offer to pay for it before they file any claims against you. :(

13. Yeah you guys are making me nervous

14. Well, to make it more clear, its at the dispense of the gas station owner, they can press charges, or not, so we wont really know whats going to happen lol, im just basing my opinion on whats happened around me.

15. This scenario happens in a movie called wristcutters: a love story, and even in the film the owner of the gas station tells the people that it always happens. Funny story though, never in my whole entire life have I ever met someone or witnessed driving off with the gas pump. Props to you bro, you dont see that everyday

16. you're getting pumped up for nothing child...

people here are just oiling the cogs of fear, ignore these gassed up liars

17. i could do this all day shittas aint none of yall can stopme

18. I think if you throw much more fuel on the fire ill have to classify it as trolling ;)

i can stop you, what now

19. id go back tellem what you did and explain that you are very sorry and you are willing to pay the full bill and everyting

20. i like what you do for the community man, just petrolling the forums and shit