Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drought in Omaha

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nick., Apr 27, 2010.

1. This is very wierd. in the last two years there has not been one day without bud. i can not figure this out. i have talked to like 20 people or so, and im out. i do not know what to do. i am budless.

2. It sucks, it's happened to all of us at one point or another, only surefire way to avoid this is to start a grow.

3. It will happen from time to time, especially if you buy within a group that works together. One person decides to lay low or gets caught they all will follow. Best thing is to go out looking for a new connection that is associated with different people or you could grow. :smoking: