Droski456 20 plant 19 strain grow 1500 watts of True LED. Running 7 different seed companies gear!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by droski456, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Light in the front is 27" from tops. And back light is 24" except the plant on the very back right. It's the tallest. It's only 20" from the top of it. @Flannigan

• Like Like x 1
  2. End of Week 2 Of Flower. Everythingis showing Fem. So no Dicks or Balls lol. At least so far anyway. Ill be back to update again in a few days. 20230512_142559.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. 20230513_135220.jpg Start Of Week 3 in Flower. Blue MoonRocks in the big picture above. Light just came on a hour ago. Everything just on Cruise Control.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn the Plants are really Exploding. Still stretching a good bit. The Biggest plant that was like 28" a few days ago is now 34" not counting the pot. The one I'm talking about is the Chem x Zombie Kush in the back right. Everything is growing great tho. I'll be back with another Update in a few days. Hopefully they'll stop stretching in the next week or so. 20230515_213332.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sheesh! They're doing it! 37" tall on back right from the Dirt. And there's alot of them 32"-36". Can't wait to see them in a few Weeks. 20230518_200259.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. [/QUOTE]Wow man

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks man I was just wandering and you definitely answered. I appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Amazing

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks like I can see a little purplish leaves nice

• Like Like x 1
  10. #70 droski456, May 20, 2023
    Last edited: May 20, 2023
    I have ran a few of these strains before. Some of them will definitely be Purple by the end the Terple and Fierce Animal for sure lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Saw good things with terple

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea it's really good.

13. IMG_2961.jpg Well planned to defoliate Today. But I broke my leg last night at a concert. Stairs were wet and I fell and Broke it. So i wont be able to do any of that unfortunately. Im just gonna ride it out till the end. The wife is gonna help water till harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Had the Wife take me some pictures so I can update my journal. We're into Week 4 of Flower now. 20230521_181056.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. #75 droski456, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
    Well I hobbled into my grow room today lol. Just wanted to check it out. Glad I did boys. Cause Front right Mac Burger was a Hermie. Nothing else is tho. So we're good now. I found the hermie after these pics. That's why the plants still there in the pictures. It's all good tho. I seen some weird stuff about a week ago. And I let it ride alittle more just to make sure. And it was really prevalent when I looked today. They were everywhere too. I think will be good from here on out tho. Things are really stacking like crazy now too. 20230523_154022.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wife Watered for me today again lol. And took a few pics. By the time I'm back on my fucking feet again. She will be a full blown pot Farmer. I'm teaching her about living soil. It's pretty cool. Not the broken leg but the teaching the wife to grow ya know lmao? Friday is the End of Week 4 of Flower. They really looking super nice. Stacking up really good. 5 weeks till I'm set to chop. I'll be back in a few days. I gotta teach her how to take pictures still tho lol. But she did pretty good. 20230524_200326.jpg :weed:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Damn man I hope you heal quickly

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hey man does 1 carbon filter fan set up work for you with such a big area?

• Like Like x 1
  19. very nice looking plants they will be fine no need to defoliate just let them grow

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks about to go into surgery now.

• Like Like x 1