Droski456 20 plant 19 strain grow 1500 watts of True LED. Running 7 different seed companies gear!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by droski456, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Everything looks real good man. I wish I could remember your total wattage

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm running 1500w right now brother. And thanks for the kind words. They really should start shooting of with the stretch at anytime. There's no pistils showing at all yet. I'd say 2-3 more days and they'll be showing.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #43 droski456, May 4, 2023
    Last edited: May 4, 2023
    Tomorrow is the End of Week 1 of Flower. I can see them growing pretty good. But still no hairs yet. So the real stretch hasn't started yet. The tallest plants are the one in the front right. And the one in the very back right. They're both at 21" at the top of the plant. A few of the others are catching up tho lol. I'm glad I went ahead and flowered when I did lol. Some of these will probably still be 4' tall or close at the end of Flower. The one in the very back middle. Is a Farmers Daughter from Humboldt Seed Company. It came out a Mutant lol. And has just grown weird this whole time. Honestly i shouldve cut it off the rip. But I just let it fucking ride for Science lol. But shes fed Right etc. She just grows all fucked up. Has since sprouting. I will keep a eye on her tho. Make sure she doesnt Herm on me in flower. Ill be back to Update on Sunday or Monday most likely. Be into Week 2 of Flower. 20230504_140823.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Everything looks good so far. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Brother

• Like Like x 1
  6. Went to wake my oldest son up for school. And noticed my light was on when it shouldn't be lol. One of my timers had gotten moved around to a time it shouldn't have been on for some reason. Hopefully it won't effect the flip to flower to much. Honestly glad it happened now. And not during full flower. But I fixed the problem. And we should be good now. It was only like that today. So must've happened last night somehow.

7. Zero issue in veg

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yea I know lol. I just was trying to figure out how it got on the wrong time completely. No power outages etc. And in the spot it's plugged in. Nobody could've hit it. Just kinda weird. But I fixed it no problem. But at least it wasn't during Mid-Flower lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yeah. Wow how many times those timers would mess up when i used to get them cheap.
    Mid flower seeing issues with the plants ! Herm ! Ow shit why ??? I seen the light going on and off in the grow room at there night . Yeah i slept in the grow room more then once lol to figure it out . Ow and to smoke a (((((LOTT))) and a bit more Extra info quick story .
    i had friends over . We were doing something building drinking smoking and more ! Cant say on here mod respect. . A friend put a screw into his hand that was attached to a board. He ran around screaming ! We fell down laughing. Here put this powder in it to kill the pain !

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That's hilarious bro lol. And it is these cheap ass timers man. Fucking janky all the damn time lol. Its happened more times then I'd like lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Day 8 Of Flower, I'm seeing hairs on mostly all of the plants. Except 3-4, I'd say in another day they'll be showing. Plant in the front right is now 24" from the pot. And on Thursday it was only 21". So they're starting to stretch. I fed them alittle BuildAFlower yesterday. Should be good till Harvest. 20230506_135145.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Oh and I know this run isn't even over lol. But I been thinking I'm gonna do these 2 strains next run. Maybe with 1 or 2 other strains. I got the Grape Balls Of Fire beans ordered yesterday. They just dropped in the last week or so. I liked the Grape Diamonds so much by Ethos. I figured I'd try these seeds out. I hear good things about the Grape Stomper too. So we shall see lol. I've seen alot on the Hella Jelly by Humboldt Seed Company. Supposedly finishes fast as fuck. Would just like to give her a try. So I'll probably get some of those in the near future. Before I start my next run. received_1399870454080911.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. That grape balls of fire is really beautiful

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yea it is, Damn I liked the Grape Diamonds alot. I think I'll like this one too. It looks Amazing.

15. #55 droski456, May 10, 2023
    Last edited: May 10, 2023
    Day 11 In Flower, Everything is looking good. Mac Burger in the front right is 26". Zombie Kush x Chem in the back right is 28". A few of the others are 24-26" at the top. The canopy is overall looking pretty good. Few more weeks of stretch. And will be on to the more exciting shit. 20230509_191024.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. #56 droski456, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
    20230510_135251.jpg Day 12 Of Flower. The plants are looking really nice and vibrant. I think me feeding them gave them the boost they needed to get going in the flower transition. I measured the canopy out. And it's at 5'x8' right now. Actually bigger than I thought lol. Really bushings out. The Blue Moonrocks on the back left is looking really good too. I haven't got to show it much. It's not the one on the very back left. But the one right in front of the very back left plant. Getting super stacked. It's the plant on the left in the big picture above.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. #57 droski456, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: May 16, 2023
    20230511_152241.jpg Got my seeds in for next Run. Or at least part of it. Got GMO x Grandpa Cookies #6 as the freebies. I'll run those with next run too most likely.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Look in good

• Like Like x 1
  19. They are definitely getting almost 40 wats per square foot. I was wondering how high your lights are above your canopy?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I haven't actually measured. I can when the light comes on at 2pm. But they're over 24" above the plants for sure. And I still got a little bit of leaf burn from how strong the lights are. They're getting plenty of light for sure. @Flannigan

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1