Dropping at the movie theater

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ncnavguy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. So I have recently come into a bit of LSD from a cool ass hookup and am planning to drop some with my wife on Tues after class. I don't have shit to do on Wed so this should be a good time.

I was thinking about going to a movie and then just dropping the tabs during the middle to end of it to give myself some brain candy for the trip. Any suggestions on Current movies out there that would be good to start a trip off with.

I was thinking Ponyo or District 9 as anything thats visually striking is fun!

2. so your gonna trip after the movie? but start the trip kinda during... right?

3. Inglorious Basterds was good, but not much of the trip candy =/

4. Exactly because I know once it really kicks in I don't want to be confined but it would be kind of a cool launch to drop with about 30 mins launch. I don't know I tripped alot in my life just not recently and was looking to do something different.

5. sounds like a good ass idea.

6. I'm all for movies that go into the story and don't have tons of 10 second scenes one after the other.. but that bar scene lasted soo long and ended so fast. I thought that scene would never end.

Definitely not a movie that I would want to trip in, though it was good.

District 9 would be your best bet imo.

7. I could have bad trip real quick doing that. But that's probably because of my social anxiety, but you should trip just fine.:)

8. Up in 3D.

9. final destination 3d i saw it when i was baked its awesome but if your on acid already trippin you might freak out idk

10. i watched the dark knight on acid it was the best trip ive ever had:hello:
    ps drop the tabs a least an hour befor the movie

11. I don't know about seeing district 9 on Acid. I don't wanna ruin anything, but the ending is kind of depressing, i guess. Ha, not something i'd want to start my trip off with. I mean, you could do it, that movie would just be stuck in your mind. Might end up tripping out, seeing aliens instead of people all over. ahhhh

12. DO IT!

Movies provide great stimulation. Last weekend I did it at a Baseball game (go Rockies!) and it was pretty awesome.

13. are there any animated/cg kids movies in, that might be pretty interesting on acid. since most of the films might be a little bit serious or cause some thinking you dont want. something simple and easy might be just the ticket