Dropping Ash in Coffee

Discussion in 'General' started by Smooth Criminal, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I've seen lot's of people do it.They drop the ash from the cigarette into the coffee and drink it.Anyone do that?How does it taste?

2. As strong as the flavor of coffee is, I can't imagine it would alter the taste at all. I still wouldn't do it. Ew.

3. Wait they do it on purpose? I've done so on accident and been like "eh" and drank it anyway but never on purpose

4. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']Wait they do it on purpose? I've done so on accident and been like "eh" and drank it anyway but never on purpose[/quote]

I think that's what is being referred to.

5. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']

I think that's what is being referred to.[/quote]

Yeah if you are careless enough about your body to inhale cig smoke what does some harmless ash matter :p

6. fucking schweeps

7. NO oh god NO ahhh it's horrible bloody horrible just ruined my coffee. It tastes really salty.

8. I'm my truck I usually keep a cup on old coffe I ash in. Doesn't hold much relevance to this thread, actually it does I just never drink it.

9. lmao
    i put my roaches in a cup of coffee and my buddie drunk it the next morning! he loved itty!!!!!

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8X5OPIhW5U]THEY GOT SAND IN THE POTATO SALAD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

11. i seen people do that to their beer. it says it gets them more fucked up.

12. [quote name='"st0nedatheist"']i seen people do that to their beer. it says it gets them more fucked up.[/quote]

There's so much sense that that doesn't make