Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dropped weed in pool water...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moddo993, Nov 15, 2009.

1. so dont ask how it happened but water from my hot tub got splashed on a bowl of weed, if i dry it out and smoke it will i be fine?

2. only if you like inhaling clorine i would throw it out or dry it and sell it off

3. it may taste a lil akward but its fine-enough to smoke. i mean the chemicals in the pool water wont be too good to smoke but one time wont do much danger to you i say go for it

4. rinse it off with clean water and dry it out and smoke it :smoking:

5. if its a hottub its probably bromine in the water which is the same thing as chlorine basically, but anyways its so dilluted that it wont be any harm to you if you dry it out. people drink pool water all the time right?

6. No, let it dry and possibly give it a clean water rinse if you can do it without sacrifiing the thc on it

7. give it a clean water rinse with something you can use for a dropper. then let dry, and smoke.

8. dont risk it throw it..

chlorine is horrible to smoke. so isnt anything thats in a pool/hottub to keep it clean..

dont risk your health. chemicles will be left on the weed dryed up and there.

doing a water rinish is going to create mold and other junk. dont even bother.

9. i say dont

is one bowl worth possibly fucking up your lungs