Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dropped my stuff in the mud literally

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funke420, Jun 21, 2012.

1. So without being careful on keeping the lid on my container i tripped and dropped all my stuff in a huge mud puddle: (

So being the desperate kid that i am i pulled as much of my stuff out of the puddle as i could find.

My question is whether weed is worth it after getting wet? And also if anyone has any ideas on separating mud from plants i would really appreciate it!

2. if it just got wet, i'd say dry it out and smoke it, although it would be a bit harsher. Dropping it in mud is a different story...

3. isnt there a way to water cure your weed?

if so couldnt you do that which would hopefully get the mud off then just redry? idk.

4. You really fucked the pooch on that one.

5. smoke it we once were at a party and there was so much mud and the bong was dirty the weed what not and it was good anyway

6. I just get this image of mud being everywhere. On the walls, on people, everywhere. THERE WAS SO MUCH MUD...

Hahaha and to think I haven't even smoked yet today...let me go change that.

7. So does water ruin the strength of the weed? Anyone have experiences where it did?

8. it was outside lol

9. Rinse it off then make hash maybe

10. i be smokin mud bud right now son

11. I smoked some shit after it went through the washing machine lol.

It was pretty funny cuz i even smoked it while it was still damp, I decided to smoke the entire bag since i didnt think it would give me much of a buzz. It did taste like detergent, but it still got me high. Thats all a 16 year old really wants in my parts lol.