Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dropped my pieceand wet weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I got my weed wet in a bong and its a little damp now it was like 5 minutes ago that I dropped it in the water.

I also dropped my glass piece about 3 feet and it didn't crack but could there be a small crack in the glass?

2. Damn, that sucks.

3. Smoke that shit before it molds.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using GC Forum Android app.

4. This. It'll be hard to smoke it as it's wet, but the heat of the flame will dry it and you'll be able to smoke it. Just hit it till it's cashed.

And how come you ask us if your bong is broken? You are the one who has it goddamit! :p

5. Hair dryer ASAP. Keep a good distance though. You're welcome.

6. it wont mold as long as its left out in the open air to dry. it will simply dry out.

7. Like switch said, just let it dry out. Put it somewhere dry or in front of a fan, just don't put it in the microwave.

Getting it wet won't reduce potency at all because cannabanoids are very non-water soluble. Technically you could smoke the weed with a little bit of water on it because that'll just end up becoming water vapor which is harm.

As for your glass, as long as there aren't any shards sitting in the bowl I wouldn't be worried about using it; just don't attempt to test gravity again in the future.

8. this let it dry