Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dropped my one hitter in the toilet -_-

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JointsOnly, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Title pretty just says it...i just boiled it in a pot for a long time, do you think it's safe to use? ._.

2. I feel like smoking right now and I don't even wanna go out and buy a piece...doesn't water at a boiling point kill all germs or something?

3. brah you're good. just make sure that the boiling water didn't cause any cracks in the chillum.

4. Get like a cleaning solution or somthing. I dont know if boiling it cured it, but you can use google. It knows everything.

Edit: i dont use one hitters. So i really dont know much about them.

5. Just wash it out good with alcohol. Boiling it is a plus. You should be fine just make sure its dry. Atleast there wasnt shit in the toilet.... Omg

6. if u dont wanna use the 1 hitter u could always roll a joint, waterbottle bong, or make a GB out of a gatorade bottle or milk carton or something

7. Nah, there was nothing in the toilet, lol.
    After boiling it, it looks clean..but idk >.>
    Don't have any rubbing alcohol.

8. It's a metal one hitter btw

9. Toilet bowl is cleaner than the sink in the bathroom. So good thing you dropped it in the toilet!

10. Just FYI: Toilet water is equally as clean as the water that comes out of your tap. As long as you hadn't recently used the toilet, or you dont have an overly dirty toilet you should be fine. After a few hits, you wont even care where the pipe has been anyways.. haha. :smoke:

11. dude you're good, if you boiled it it should be fine

12. Thats the second time in the last ten minutes i posted the EXACT same bit of info on a thread as someone else, at the EXACT same time.. haha. :hello:

13. Yeah you should be fine. Toilets aren't as dirty as people make them out to be. (at least mine isn't because I keep it very clean) Also, Bear Grylls drinks his piss all the time so don't worry. Boiling it should have done the trick.

14. Is it all resined up? If it is, than water will soak into all the pores and you may inhale steam, which would be a greater concern than smoking resin, which would be a greater concern than drinking fresh toilet water.

15. Just took the first hit outta my toilet one hitter...if I die...it's on you blades.

no, the boiling turned it into a new looking one hitter, it even removed the resin stain that I could never get rid of.

16. I don't think inhaling steam is bad for you...depending on the temperature of course.

17. What happened to Joints only? :D

18. That's not what he's asking.

19. water boiled for 20 minutes is considered sterilized.

20. You get my point though.