Dropped light on 3 week old plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by spotthedestroyer99, Nov 16, 2018.

1. All seem to be okay slightly bent besides one that right at the newest node 4th node it bent pretty bad and tore the side of the stem a bit wondering if I should do anything or if it'll be good in time

2. Tape up and stake them if bad enough. When I first started I was growing 5 lemon haze. O dropped something on one of them and it topped it more or less. These were autos so I was skeptic. Repaired and that plant out yielded the other 4. So maybe it was a act of the farmers gods or just dumb luck that showed me u can train Autos

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. These plants are amazingly resilient. I had a exhaust vent come loose and fall on a plant. The hot air burned half the plant and I thought it was a goner. I rehooked up the vent and double sealed it, changed the water in the plant and cut off the dead branches and leaves. The plant bounced back and was a great producer.

I agree with Papa Puff, use twisties and little stakes to prop up the plant and give her some support. You may be surprised at how fast she recovers.

4. I just topped it cuz I was going to in a few days anyways topped half my plants and fimmed half to see how well each do the topped ones I'm going to fim when the colas grow in

5. Don't know gender yet either way so some of these may be garbage anyways