Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dropped a nug on the floor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potparadise, Jan 11, 2009.

1. #1 potparadise, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
    yea i just dropped a nug on my bathroom floor (ouch) i was wondering if its still okay to smoke the next time i smoke? :smoke:

oh yeah and while im in this thread and i had an idea to make a vape but not sure if it would work? if i cut off the bottom of a water bottle, put tin foil at the bottom and tied it on and then put the buds at the bottom and held the match or lighter until i saw vapor and then took the cap off and sucked it in would that work?

2. Unless your bathroom is partly used by a killing maniac that made it its butchering ground.

I think you'll be fine. My nug would need to drop somewhere real dirty for me not to smoke it, haha.

Elend.

3. real question is did u drop in in either, piss, shit or summin else gross? if not then u good

4. haha not in nothing that bad, just the floor. but i heard it could get bacteria and stuff and im not smokin again til next friday or saturday

5. its cool. 10 second rule.

6. I have dropped nugs and found them 3 days later and said fuck it and smoked em XD

7. Come on man, no matter what you can't go throwing away nuggets!

Smoke it, B!

8. Honestly, even that wouldn't stop most people.

9. dont smoke out of anything with tinfoil it's awful for you.

10. do you really think holding a lighter up to plastic(which would melt) then inhaling the resulting fumes is a good idea?

11. Smoke the nug, but throw that "vape" idea out. The tin foil heats up, which is attatched to the plastic, which is made of plastic, which melts and produces toxic fumes when heat it applied, so that "vapor" can potentially fuck you up, and not in a good way.

12. I would smoke that bud as long as it didnt hit anything really dirty. As for your vape idia, no, just use a lightbulb or buy a vape at a local headshop.

13. i tried making the lightbulb vape this morning and getting the bottom off is a real pain in the ass any tips? like i cant seem to screw it off like they do in the videos.

14. wash it off with soapy water.

15. we call that a toxic nug. drive that to me immediately

16. Your nug is fine, your bottle idea is bad.

17. It's cool, as long as it wasn't on the floor for more than 10 seconds the devil didn't kiss it.

18. You just need to keep grinding away at it with scissors. Eventually it will crack, and then finally break off.

19. i dunno if this has been answered but i really wanted to answer this one, yes, bathroom floor could have bacteria, but you smoke weed with fire, that should kill germs rather quickly

20. Every time you flush your toilet it shoots out lots of bacteria in like a 5 foot radius ... Saw it on manswers or something like that loll:smoke: