Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

droped the joint in the hot tub!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Jan 31, 2006.

1. well a while back, me and some pals were smoking J's in the jacuzzi,:hello: and one of em dropped in the water while we were smoking it:( . well i put it aside to dry and it got lost. Alas, I have found the half joint!:smoking: I opened up the paper and bonged that shit. hope i dont get chlorine poisioining:p

2. I dont like smoking in hottubs with guys but sweet you found it:hello:

3. well there there actually were a few chicks tehre but more guys then girls, and it was the male crowd doing most of the gettin fucked up. mosta the girls just smoked a lil

4. Next time I'd use a piece to smoke.. hehe. I like to chill and smoke in my jacuzzi tub but I use my little yellow bong. It's just the right size to keep you from having to get in a certain position to toke. You can just lay back with it and chill. :)

edit: maybe a one hitter would work better? -- Glad you found your doobie! I too would be worried about the chlorine, but maybe it didn't have enough time to absorb any... ? :)

5. well I guess the only way to know is BLAZE IT UP. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

6. Yeh, i usually pass a blunt around tha hottub wit a couple broads in it ;)

7. haha, here comes my two cents..

EAT THE FUCKER...

when the bsu comes to early for me to finish my J. I roach it, and eat it so as to not have it in school.

thus, if you have a wet joint, unsmokeable...Swallow the thing in one giant wave of saliva like a vitamin in the morning...It'll keep ya tickled pink :hello:

8. eating bud won't get you high. bud has to reach a certain temperature for the thc to activate.

9. smoking in hottub = lighter malfunctions

10. Haha, im sorry dude but eating bud wont get you high unless the THC is activated via heat and absorbs into alchohol or fat, so eating it straight does nothing lol, thats funny that youve been eating J's for no reason, im not saying that to be a dick its just funny I mean no offense

take it easy dude and maybe save the roaches and smoke em later

11. word.. ive tried it many times and have only been succesful a couple of times due to lighter problems... but of course on of the only times it works my friend dropped my pipe into the water with a fresh bowl in it... good times

12. ya i've had problems with jacuzzis and lighters/smoking in general. me and my friends usually use a grav bong with the spa as the "bucket." we use pieces too sometimes

13. ive never had a prob w lighters not working. you just gotta keep them off to the side, make sure no one walks over them and gets them wet, and you always gotta keep one hand dry for handeling the joint/lighter. ive used pices too.

14. really i thought u woulda said ur hookah :O just cause u wouldnt have to have the nug over the water .. just the hose

• Like Like x 1
  15. heh. That would be cool. I could set it on the floor beside the tub. The bowl would probably be right at arms length without having to move too much. What a brilliant idea. nice!

/I really do get way to obsessivly excited about smoking weed.

16. heh ya cause the hookas we have (i have same one u do from spencers ;p) are a nice height .. and hoses are mad long .. enough to reach across a 4foot square :p

17. so do I sometimes ill be sitting there and get a brilliant idea like that and get all excited to do it, and whoever im with calls me a retard, because ill always bl ike okay lets go do this now, comeo n, lets go... you know lol

/this took me like 20 mins to type

18. Heh who said eating a roach would get you high..I just savor the flavor of my nasty burnt bud..:p