Drop Houses

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DragonFury, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I have a few questions concerning drop houses because I think I might be needing to make use of them in these upcoming months.

How do they work?
    Where would be the best place to use as one?
    Wouldn't you not get the package unless you signed for it like normal?

2. You mean a PO Box?

If its a PO Box dude who runs it signs for packages. Puts a key in your box you use that to open up there bigger boxes that store packages.

If your doing that to be discreet US Patriot Act covers PO Boxes and US Mail among other things that it encompasses. Mail is included in the Feds Warrentless Search program.

3. No, I meant drop houses as in houses to send items bought offline that you don't want connected back to your grow op. A lot of people do it, apparently. I just wanted to know how to go about doing it and knowing all the info before I actually try. But thanks for the info. I definitely didn't know that about the PO boxes.

4. you mean like a random abandon house? bad idea. you mean a friend who can accept the package for you so that it won't be sent to an incriminating house. great idea. just use their address just like you would use your own. make sure its a real name. mail man (or woman) knows who lives there.

5. Shit. I'm kind of in a pickle then. Haha the whole reason I decided to grow my own bud is because I moved to a new place and I don't know anyone here. Plus, it's the South. All there is here is dirty ass shitty ass Mexican ass brick weed. :(

6. everything is legal lights bulbs hydro systems u name it people grow tomatoes and strawberrys and peppers every day hydroponically dont worry about it

7. It sucks that you dont know anyone, I am in the same boat since I moved a few years back. You can find good smoke around Birmingham, but you have to know the right people. You are right though, most of it is crappy Mexican brick weed.

8. i used to know people until i started to grow. now i have more weed than i have ever had, the best weed i ever had, but i done cut everybody out so nobody would find out. if you have no choice, just get mail at your house. it comes packaged so discrete that you shouldn't have a problem. if the seeds don't make it, don't grow cause somebody might know. that's my advice... definitely against the abandon house idea...