Drop a STONER TIP

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dreambaby, Dec 12, 2016.

1. I'll start off with one
    Keep you're stash in the gas tank knob

ferína.

• Like Like x 8
  2. #2 Dr. Natty Light, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Never feel obligated to smoke people/friends out. If they're coming up short or not pleasant to hang out with, just ditch 'em.

I'm never the one to ask people to come burn, I wait for them to come to me, so it's usually only my best brothas I smoke with.

• Like Like x 16
  3. Matches are good for lighting huge bowls and blunts. And they are much cooler than lighters.

• Like Like x 11
  4. dont wet the blunt / joint and if the pipe bowl still burning keep toking dont waste. Also chip in when ur smoking someone elses weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 10
  5. make good friends

• Like Like x 10
  6. wut

• Like Like x 11
  7. or, just or, keep your stash in like a mason jar in the gaff like most cunts would. what kinda junkie shit is that stashing shit all over the place hahahaha

• Like Like x 6
  8. dont you open up that window, dont you let out that antidote

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. After you hotbox put pinesol on a towel and swing it around to get rid of the smell

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 14
    • Like Like x 20
  10. Stoner tip: weed doesn't make you drunk, so you can't get a hangover from it. Alcoholic beverages do that...

WEED HANGOVERS DO NOT EXIST!

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Me to

ferína.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If your stoned and have extra food, stash it. Save it for when you don't.

• Like Like x 13
  13. Always smoke out your friends when you can u never know when you may need them to return the favor. And they might really need a smoke. I went to the skatepark today and it was raining but I found a 10 and bought a gram and smoked it with my friend. I had my bong with me like always. Pretty good day except I didn't get to skate but I didn't expect to get high today so I'm thankful for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  14. Enjoy the high for what it is and dont abuse mary

• Like Like x 16
  15. Unless you mix the two (alcohol/liquor and weed) like I do, feel like a zombie from walking dead trying to get outta bed and go to the bathroom

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  16. If you go outside with your bong an its cold as balls

Put warmish hot water in your bong and hold it by the base, keeps your hands warm

• Like Like x 7
  17. If you smoke in a car or room, you will smell like weed. Even if you think you don't, you probably smell like weed.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. If you brake someone's piece give them the money they spent on it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Don't insist that you wanna roll if you don't know how to. Cause if you drop this weed....

• Like Like x 13