Droopy

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by flapjack2016, Apr 5, 2016.

1. So my plants been droopy for a few days I thought it might of been overwatering but it dried out and is still droopy. Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what it could be. I'm wondering if it's not getting enough light or root bound or something. Any opinions would be appreciated.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's hard to tell from the pics but it looks like they are a little nitrogen deficient but that usually starts on the older growth first. Can you give us a little more info? What kind of soil and nutes are you using? Have you started to flower them yet? What kind of light are you using? Sorry for all the questions, but it will help us help you!

3. They are getting a couple yellow leaves at the bottom and a couple leaves have brown spots. I'm using fox farm ocean forest and haven't used any nutes yet.i transplanted them into that soil about a little over a month ago.i haven't started flowering them yet. I have them under a t5 which sucks so I put them outside yesterday and they perked up a lot.

4. Here's some pics of the yellowing leaves [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The last 2 pics are my white buffalo. Oh and this might be a dumb question but they're still getting nute burn so is it possible they used all the nitrogen in the soil but it still has other nutes or idk I'm kind of confused.

5. The info and pics definitely help. From what you described, it sounds like your girls are hungry. I'd try feeding them using 1/2 strength fertilizer; you should start seeing improvement in a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry one last question I watered them this morning so do you think they'd be fine if I waited a few days til next time I water them?

7. You should wait to water again. In the meantime, you could mix up some dilute fertilizer (1/2 to 1/4 strength) in a spray bottle and spray them. The plants will absorb some nutes through the leaves. Then, when they are ready to be watered again, feed them. I hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I thought nutes on leaves burned them worse?

9. I've done foliar feeding before and it worked well for me. If you are worried though, wait til they dry out and feed them. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

10. #10 flapjack2016, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Ok I'm not really worried about this one cause it's still growing I'm just confused cause it's been droopy for over a week. At first I thought I oberwatered it and let it dry out and it was still droopy so I waited like a week to see if it would get any less droopy and it hasn't. So I'm wondering is it from overwatering or something. Or actually maybe the drainage isn't good enough idk any thoughts would be appreciated. [​IMG]

Well I think I figured out what happened the drainage holes got clogged with perlite and it got waterlogged I mean I might be wrong but that's my best guess so I tore out bigger drainage holes and watered it again and put a fan on the soil so hopefully it will start looking better. If anyone still has any advice it'd be appreciated.oh and when I tore the drainage holes there are some roots sitting there so the light and air will just kill the exposed roots right?