Droopy plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jiaenz, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Hi there .. Since a few days 2 of my 3 plants started drooping , the 3rd one is looking a little better . Im using biobizz lightgrow soil and a marshydro 600w led in a 4 by 4 tent . Ive read some things about overwatering but im not sure this is the problem . Ive been giving them water in this order the last days: half a cup , nothing ,a full cup, nothing , half a cup 2 days in a row ( last time yesterday) . I also took a pic of the drainage of my pot . The plants are now starting their 4th week and i havent given them any nutes because the soil is fertilised for 3 to 4 weeks . Any suggestions here ?

Attached Files:

2. You DO NOT water a MJ plant UNTIL it has used up at least 80% of the water you gave it last time. They do not like to have their roots sitting around in moist conditions. That's why we use very light and arid soil to grow them in...for excellent drainage. Plants droop when they are too wet or too dry. If you've been giving them that much water, then over watering is most definitely your problem. Don't give the plant anything other than properly pH'd water and only give when the plant feels as light as it did when you first loaded it with new fresh soil. If you don't let them dry out enough, you're just going to make them sick. Get in the new grower threads and read the "sticky's" for new growers. There are several there that contain the basic information that all new growers must know to grow these things without too much trouble. Information is your friend and watering technique is one of THE most important parts of learning how to grow these inside. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi. They look like need goin up a pot size. As far as water goes i always check and feel my soil. Not just top but gentally feel a few inch down. If feels dry i water if damp i leavd a day. All depends on how much ya plants takin too love. One of ya plants may be taking less water and so its been over watered maybe? Feel u siol love. Hope this helps . Gud luck x

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is 34 hours after i transplanted them into 5 gallon pots .. I think they are reacting great and they arent very droopy any more .. What do you guys think ?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lookin nice love x