Droopy plant!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by killaklown, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Woohoo I get to post the first thread on this forum.
    Anyway down to buisness, last week or something the thermostat in the room was knocked down to 20 deg C instead of its normal 28 deg. The plants went droopy until this was discovered 3 days ago and now two plants have come back really well but on the third one the lower growth is still drooping and the plant just doesnt seem as happy.

Any suggestions appreciated. thanks for the help!

2. dont ya just love new sections?:D

anyway, the lower growth usually never recovers because the plant doesnt really need it anymore, and focuses energy on the new growth. i did the same thing, except opposite. i came in after 2 days of not watching them and the temp was 104 F. the bottom growth never reovered, it just fell off. and now both plants are very hardy and healthy looking;)

(god damn i love new sections:D)

3. hmmmm ok then its just strange coz one of my plants has gone absolutely mental and everything in the 2½ feet from top to bottom has gone mental and its been LST'd so its damn bushy, ive got 3 plants that have been veggin for 5 weeks under 2000 so there powered up they grow like allshit and this one plant is just annoying me the way it looks unhappy.
    itll still pull some good weight I hope speshully with each plant having about 16-25 equal heads
    but its annoying

LST is good if u have hte time
    later

4. what light schjedule are they under?...........as 2 x 1000w is a lot of light, i'd have it 18/6........as you can give it too much light, contrery to popular beleif............Peace out.........Sid

5. yeah its 18/6
    hmmm the good one is going absolute mental and the other one is still well mediocre no where near as thick and bushy as the others oh well it still doing pretty right now.
    later

6. The same thing happened to me but i had really crappy light and the bottom leaves started to droop and get dried up then the leaves just fell off but it's looking really good now that it is outside.