Droopy Leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Reggae420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. My plant is about a week old and it is about 2 inches tall and has 4 sharp leaves and 2 rounded leaves, The 2 biggest sharp leaves are drooping down so bad that they are touching the soil, is this due to overwatering? Please Help.

2. It may be due to light stretching. Make sure your light source is right above the plant. Pictures will also help.

3. Over watering, under watering or lack of light.

4. It is probably over watering, does the light really need to be right over the plant? What if I have equal lighting on each side of the plant?

5. if they are drooping and firm, its overwatering. but if they are drooping and limp, its underwatering.

6. okay thanks man, I only have a 26 watt cfl right over it about 2-3 inches away, is this too litle light, should I get a bigger bulb?

7. you should add at least one more bulb. Adding some reflection around the bulbs will helps as well.

8. Yea but If i add another bulb how do I make sure that theyre both right on top? My pot isnt that big and I just ahve desk lamps with cfl's, could I just put one bulb on each side?

9. both next to each others on top, or maybe a little bit seperated only, both within 1 or 2 inches of the plant