droopy leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigrake, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I have some type of deficiency and my roots stink and leaves drooping. Help

ForumRunner_20121205_155403.png

ForumRunner_20121205_155523.png

ForumRunner_20121205_155523.png

2. Help us help you. Provide All details of your grow, otherwise its pure speculation.....soil type, nutrient type/dosage, frequency of watering, temps, pH, etc. i want to say that overwatering is one of your issues, but again its only speculation without any info.

3. Sorry I was rushing,
    Soil Roots organic 707 mix worm castings.
    Light 400 Watt hps.
    Tent 4'x4'x7'
    Nutes general organics go box and superthrive use nutes everyother watering.
    water every four days or so.
    Strain Berry Ryder,
    Temps 75 to 80 lights on rh30 to 40% lights on.
    Lights off temps 65 to 70 rh same really low here so have a humidifier.
    Think that's. it thanks in advance.

4. Dosage is light feeding

5. Hmmmm. Hows the drainage of the soil? Is there enough drainage holes in your pots? Stinky roots indicates overwatering or poor drainage and root rot.

When did the dropping start? Maybe you could attach a closer pic of a single leaf as its tough to see the color/condition of the leaves in your pic.

How much superthrive are you using? That stuff is hocus pocus b.s. btw, and will cause a lot of damage if given in more than tiny dosages.

6. Okay I'll make sure not to use it to much I've had no issues thus far with the thrive. It started when she started flowering a little after. Sorry o forgot I'M battling Nat's and I think springtails I know Nat's for sure. I've had them the hole grow. Using neem oil and I tried peroxide and water a couple times. To no prevail...

7. How big of a pots is your crop growing in?

8. In 3 gallon

9. with the light coloration of the leafs...i think it could be nutes deficiency..pot size is fine....now if i read correctly...you have a 400 watt bulb doin a 4x4x7 area??...that could not be enuf lite...maybe a lite mover would help ...

10. I agree with Shiva. Smelly root is a sign of overwater, but your patterns are pretty good.. Hmm.. Why don't you stop with nutes all together and check your drainage. Also, did you start them on anything new or change anything recently?

11. Nope didn't change anything, my other plants fine and I've done exactly the same things with it. Makes no since! I'M stumped, I've flushed and feed a little so I'll wait it out and see if she recovers. Any suggestions are welcome.. thanks to everyone.

12. Just water.. No nutes for now. I am very curious my self and will stay to monitor this thread for ideas on this.

13. Droopy leaves and Gnats are usually a good sign that your soil isn't drying out enough between waterings.

14. I had that Nat's from the start. This plant was bushy as crap so make the soil wasn't drying out I checked and thought it was dry enough to water but could of been to moist in the middle. If this is the case what should I do?