Droopy leaves with bright spots.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by oregonian420, Feb 26, 2016.

1. I have a small plant about a few weeks old that doesn't seem to be growing much. The leaves are droopy and there's bright spots. I think it's from overwatering but my boyfriend won't listen when I say to wait until the leaves perk up to give it water.

Is it possible that it's not from overwatering, and what could be the issue of so?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Over watering can cause what you have pictured, and I think you are right in assuming that this is why this is happening. all the watering has probably thrown your ph out of balance as well which is why we see the yellowing. Smack your boyfriend lol. Let her dry out some, maybe throw an extra fan on her base to help dry the soil quicker and be patient as it recovers. Don't stress though it's still a very nice looking plant!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Only other thing I could think of since you asked for other options aside from the water issue, is maybe she needs fed.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I haven't used nutrients yet because they're so little. Honestly not sure when to start doing that and what to use.

5. Looks like the beginning of a nitrogen deficiency to me

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

6. Here is something I use to help me figure out what's going on[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

7. I'd say overwatering. They will show signs of deficiency from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Let her dry out real well and then I'd do a real weak feed. Like 25% of recommended dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I had something similar early in my grow. It was overwatering.