DROOPY LEAVES Please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fdaapproved, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 fdaapproved, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    My plants have been growing for about 9 days now and i am a little worried about the way they are looking. i am growing in a .5' x 2' box and using 2 75watt and 1 60watt CFL's.

What can i do to help them? Any comments on the condition of my plants wold be great i am abit concerned with the droopiness of the leaves.

[​IMG]

2. put more dirt on the buckets man, also how far are the lights? the plants looks fien but they are stretching for more light.

3. drop the lights lower - about 2-4" away from them to let em bush out. Secondly, how often are you watering these babies. Over or underwatering both cause droopy leaves.

4. make a new mixture , however add 50% perlite to the mixture. If the soil is wet , then transfer the plant. However , before transferring let the dirt dry up , and give a good dosage of one super thrive drop + 1 gallon water... and It will be good to go..

5. so i should toss out the dirt that the plants are in now and then replant with half dirt half perlite?

6. nah... jus wait till the dirt is dry then give the plants water + super thrive . Or water with a drop of lemon juice. Thatll make sure the PH is below 7.0. Then transplant them carfully.

NK :smoking:

7. Updates???

8. hey, sorry man.

cut down on the water and they sprung right back up!

that plants are doing wonderful, they've been moved outside and had their first real rain. hopefully it's done them good and the drop in temperature last night didn't do any damage. they were fine yesterday. about 7'' high and still growing.

one of them has this weird marking, its obvious some sort of intruder but i'm rattled. its almost like someone took some kind of laser and burned a straight line through the leaf. catapillars is my guess.
    sorry for lack of pictures

9. #9 ALWAYS HI, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    that laser burn sounds like this little mite that lives in the leaf. pinch the end of the line with your finger to squash it. it should die. a friend just told me about that.

ALWAYS HI :smoking:

10. thanks bro.

id +rep if it did anything