Droopy leaves a few hours before lights out!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hotwheelz, Nov 16, 2009.

1. One of my blue cheese top leaves droop a few hours before lights out, from what I've read my root system is not large enough to handle the top of my plant so it droops to protect itself from the light. Out of my four plants that one has the least amount of roots, and I and growing in a 3 inch net pot in a drip system. Is there anything I can do to help build up the root system? I think the reason the root system isn't very big is I have had problems with the drippers and I don't think it was getting enough water. The plant is in a rock wool cube surrounded by Hydroton with flora nova nutes under a 250w HPS 18/6.

thanks

2. How long as it been in 18/6? and i just harvested my blue cheese and it did the same thing during veg n flower. I have it in 3 in net pots in a 10 gallon hydro tub with 4 air stones and all the nutrients required without goin overboard. if ur leaves are dropping try raising the light an inch or two. and as far as the roots, i would think if they are guna be great roots they would be already. mine werent the best but the bud taken of it was incredible. just make sure there are no light leaks during dark hours its a sensitive strain and will turn into a hermie real fast.