Droopy girl

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kpetersen72, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Hi I need some advice on my outdoor royal highness (dark heart). I have other strains but this one has large water leaves drooping & fading. One has some purplish spots. I’ve been using various nutrients including Dr. Earth liquid gold, cal mag, armor si, Eleanor’s vf 11, molasses. Does anyone have a suggestion?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Overwatered.. How wet is the soil?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Overwatering seems most common to cause droop, but I don’t think I am. Fabric pots it’s hard to do but I will cut back. Not all the leaves are drooping tho, just large ones. Also the paleness of the leaves makes it seem different. I was maybe thinking they needed more nutrients. I haven’t been going full.
    Thanks Dr!

4. I don't think there is anything wrong with the plant. If you are worried you can hit it with some H2O2 to give it more O2, but really, looks to be maturing to me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Now that you point that out it she does look hungry. Cal Mag?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. upload_2018-8-16_20-57-31.png
    this looks like mite damage to me; no, not the orange spot.

7. Yes or maybe thrips I’ve seen those. I’ve been spraying but I don’t think it’s an infestation so I’m going lightly.

8. She’s flowering early and has huge buds already so maybe hungry. I don’t think I’ve been OVER doing it. I’ll try some good bloom nutes. When it gets drier in case I’m overwatering.

9. I think you're right and the plant is hungry. There are signs of a P and K issue.
    I'd get something readily available to the plant so it fixes up quick and doesn't lose yield/quality.
    Happy gardening

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's a good idea. More P and K when she is ready. Also, do you check the pH of water after mixing nutes in?

Eagleyedye

11. I do ph, 6-6.5, but for some reason my runoff has been higher.

12. You should lower your water's ph to make the runoff what it should be at.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Look overwatered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

14. [​IMG]

Ok I’m reporting back for future ppl with the same problem. I was thinking it needed more/better bloom nutes so I gave it a watering with Earth juice bloom added in. Before I had only been feeding 1-1-1 (Dr. earth liquid gold), some cal/mag, B-vitamins, silica. This seemed to perk it up a little.