Droopy Clones

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BlackBriar7, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Hello,

I cut a few clones about 11 days ago and have had them in the basement under a dome with a light on them. I've been putting them outside for a little the last few days trying to harden them off, but whenever I put them outside they start to droop like in the pictures below. A few of them are standing but as you can see most of them are droopy.

Whenever I bring them back inside, I mist them a bit and within a few hours, they've perked back up again.

I've read, you aren't supposed to put them in direct sunlight and today is a pretty overcast day with lower temps.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'm kind of tempted just to transplant them and stick them outside to adapt.

Thanks

IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0232.JPG

2. Humidity adjustment. The environment outside is probably a lot lower humidity wise. Keep giving them fresh air until they are ready to be without the dome.
    I’d adjust them to regular humidity without a dome before introducing them to sunlight. Keeps the stress limited.

3. Are they rooted up mate? Can't tell from the pics. Shouldn't be using clear cups iether, light kills roots.
    Gotta root em up properly before you start fucking with their environment.
    If you cut them 11 days ago they'll barely have any roots so will not thank you for any sort of trauma. And they're waaayyy too big for cuttings.
    2-3 inch of stem.
    Top node only.
    Done :)