droopy clones first timer HELPPPP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by deadlystead, Feb 17, 2012.

1. hey fellas just took 24 cuttings and put them under a t8 growlight in a prop, didnt like how the looked so now ive put them in a dark airing cupboard fully misted dome and vents shut, tell me lads, does this sound like im doing the right thing and how many days should they be in there......:hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. usually with a few days of high humidity, they'll stand up on their own.

3. August cheers fella I had a peek they're popping back up now nicely, answer me this though dude at that bottom of the cutting just before rooting does the cut go white and bulbous cos I took 5 practice cuttings 6 days ago pulled 1 out of its jiffy media and it's looking perky and green and a white bulbous....... What you thinking son ??????

4. i freaked out and stuck a shish-ka-bob stick into the dirt and tied my clone to it. you don't have to do all of that. just keep the humidity going and they'll perk up.

one night you'll look, they're all droopy and shit, the next morning they're standing proud.

5. Thank you thankyou thankyou

6. What's up are you gonna start a grow journal? I have seen some hurting clones and I mean hurting the most pathetic things you've ever seen and they come out fine..

7. numbnutts my man I threw them away I had to, I re-cut 24 2 days ago and they are fine, yes fella I'm going to do a journal , been taking pics at various stages, got 30 uk cheese going on right now, took the clones off of them, moved them from the 6+6 to a 13+13 room 2 things have happened. I've sorted the temp from 83f to 73 and humidity is 60% , how we sounding, veg mode 18/6 canna/ perlite/ ionic grow soil nutes/ week 3/ and I just fimmed them???? Got some minor purple on the stems but the leave are all lush green no spots no burn nothing/ sound good/ I'm a one man band so I'm learning everything off u guys. Please I will post pics and start a journal but what you think nutts????

8. Start a grow journal, I want to see your set up. Sounds pretty good from the posts.

9. lads ive just tried to up load a fuckload of pictures took fucking ages and it said failed see admin aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk help us out

10. try one or two at a time. The system doesn't handle batch uploads very well from my experience.

11. Do u hav a iphone or ipod touch? I use the photobucket app and paste the link into the forum app and it works fine

12. Update long overdue, check out my grow and see how these clones turned out, click on my sig.........

13. FROM THIS

TO THIS...... IN MY GROW YOU CAN C A DESCRIPTION OF HOW TO CARE FOR CLONES

DAY 2, 20 HR OLD CLONES, HUMIDITY IS AT 90-95%BASE OF THE PROPAGATOR IS 26c AT THE TOP IS 22-24, MISTED WITH EITHER BOTTLED SPRING OR DISTILLED WATER, OR TAP WATER THAT HAS BEEN LEFT TO AIR FOR AT LEAST 24hrs SO AS ANY CHLORINE CAN EVAPORATE,
    YOU DON'T NEED TO PH THE WATER AT THIS STAGE BUT I DO, 6.5...

I PUT A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF NUTES INTO THE WATER TO ACTIVATE THE JIFFY PELLETS BUT THIS ISN'T REALLY NECESSARY...

REMEMBER WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CHOICE OF CUTTING, PUT IT INTO A GLASS OF WATER SO THE CUT IS SUBMERGED, SO AS YOU DON'T GET THE DREADED AIR BUBBLE UNTIL YOUR READY TO WORK ON IT, TAKE THE CUTTING AND SCRAPE ABOUT 10-15 MM OFF THE BASE, PLACE INTO YOUR ROOTING GEL OR POWDER.

WHILST ITS IN THE GEL TRIM ALL EXCEPT THE SMALLEST FAN LEAVES OFF, THIS PROMOTES ROOT GROWTH BY STARVING THE CUTTING OF FOOD SO THE CUTTING WILL GROW ROOTS TO NOURISH ITSELF...

PLACE THE CUTTING INTO YOUR MEDIUM(MY CASE JIFFY PELLET, YOU CAN USE ROCKWOOL, STRAIGHT SOIL WHATEVER) AND GENTLY PRESS DOWN SO ALL SIDE ARE TOUCHING THE STEM.

MIST THE CUTTINGS AND PLACE THEM INSIDE YOUR FULLY MISTED DOME AND PLACE UNDER A FLUORESCENT LIGHT FOR EITHER 24hrs STRAIGHT OR 18-6..

MAKE SURE YOU MIST THE PLANTS CANOPY EVERY 4-5 HRS, TRY NOT TO MIST THE MEDIUM TOO MUCH UNLESS IT LOOKS TO B DRYING OUT OR RISK STEM ROT, AND KEEP THE DOME VENTS SHUT FOR AT LEAST 5-6 DAYS

CHECK FOR SIGNS OF ROOTS AFTER THAT AMOUNT OF TIME AND ALSO NEW GROWTH, DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T SEE NONE, AS LONG AS THE CUTTINGS STILL LOOK HEALTHY YOU WILL B FINE, JUST KEEP THEM MOIST AND THEY WILL B FINE..

BREATH ON YOUR CLONES, NOT A JOKE THEY LOVE CO2, WHEN YOU HAVE ROOTS LEAVE THE LID OFF FOR 20 MINS IF ANY START TO WILT, MIST AND PUT THE DOME BACK ON THOSE THAT DONT CAN BE TRANSPLANTED, REPEAT UNTIL YOU HAVE HEALTHY LITTLE PLANTS.......

Attached Files:

14. I tried cloning and it was the most fucking pathetic thing you ever saw in your life. Our of probably 100 two lived. The rest got slimy where the stem meets the soil and died

But those two that lived. They were nice ones they were strong as hell as a matter of fact one went into a fie gallon bucket with another clone of super lemon haze. So Hal the bush was purple haze number one by positronics and the other was super lemon haze I think by greenhouse
    Sup brutha

Two plants one bucket was cool in a five gallon bucket because they still grew a good three and a half feet at finish but anything smaller I don't think it would have worked out so well.