Drooping?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whackyac, Apr 6, 2016.

1. So the bottom leaves are looking a bit droopy to me? Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Im not over watering I water around every 3 days when its really dry.
    IMG_7831.JPG

2. What nutrients are you using and how often? do you have good ventilation and a fan blowing on your plant? What kind of lights, what wattage and how far from the plant? What ratio are your light and dark periods set to?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have only used nutes once and it was 4-3-3. I have an 8 inch inline fan for exhaust at 720 cpm I do have a fan blowing and its under 400w HPS at 24/0 there is also some light yellowing on the outside of the 7 finger leaves. They feel a bit dry compared to the other leaves that appear to be droopy. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Looks like it's getting slightly worse. I checked my ph and it's way off. It's really acidic at like 5.3 could this be the problem?
    Also I don't really feed nutes, if I flushed for the ph to get better that would mean I would have to start giving nutes right?

5. Yeah, if the ph is off the roots won't be able to take in any nutrients. even if you don't feed it nutes very often, there should be some left in the soil to keep it alive. I'd say flush it, give it some fresh water with good ph and see how it does before adding any nutes. Sorry for the late reply, hope your problem has already been resolved!

6. It's 10 days later. You still having this issue whackyac?

My Journal