drooping

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by fasthonda, Aug 20, 2012.

1. My plant is drooping all of the sudden. It is a barneys farm vanilla kush. I am using the lucas formula so floranova bloom and i am only using about 8ml of it in my dwc. Just wondering what you guys think might be causing this. O yea my ph is 5.9.

ForumRunner_20120820_132800.png

ForumRunner_20120820_132852.png

2. What are your temps?

3. 80 max i know its a little high but you think it eould make them droop that bad

4. Back off on the nutes. Try that if that fails change out the water and give ur roots a good rinse. If that doesn't help well I'm stumped then.

5. Ok just rinsed the roots and im changing the water

6. 80 wont do that....

Try pulling your PPM back a little.

7. Ok will do will keep posted on the health

8. Also lowered the ppms a bit

9. You should be ok. There is no sense in watching her grow. It's gonna take a few hours for the plant to show any results. Sit and smoke a bowl and relax take a peek at her later tonight

10. O yes i know this is my third hydro grow just first not bagseed or a clone

11. Problem looks like it is getting worse they are drooping so bad. Damn that sucks hopefully she will turn around just gonna keep a watch on her and keep trying to figure it out any more help would be greatly appreciated.

12. I've encountered drooping before in a few cases. There may be more reasons, but these are what I've run into:

• Not enough water
    • Too much water (aka, not enough oxygenation)
    • Nut strength too high (nut burn and then the roots can't take in as much water)
    I'm assuming you have air stones? I'd say back your nutes off to half what you're using now. You could even go to straight water for a week with no nutes.

13. Might back off the nutes for a week let her recover

14. Agree with the others, back of on the nutes some and giver her time to recover..try 5ml FNB..
    I know peeps who've run FNB all the way through, I 'm not one..When I ran FNB(Lucas), I either used the 2-part M/B or FNG for veg and FNB for flower..Worked good for me and many many others..
    Good luck!..
    I wish you could post a better pic, showing true leaf color(s)..

15. Backing off on the mutes for a couple days to let her recover

16. noticed the led in the pic...without knowing anything about its model/manufactuer,or your usage info,ie:how far above its hung,etc...im gonna suggest backing it up a bit,depending on the chip type,its refraction angle,and how hard its being drivin',led can be a bit much for young plants...some of the newer tech is putting out 3 times the umols of noon time sun...granted thats some high end shit,but even 1 watts drivin hard at rediculous refraction angles can cause a lil havoc...again this is just a guess,but ive seen this exact situation first hand and after alot of enviro check and re-check,the simple fix was another 12" of clearence on the led...also should note u mention nothing of your RH but personally i couldnt see any signs of transpiration issues so im gonna assume its in line...good luck and one more piece of advice...if u cant call the company your buying your led from and get EXACT par amounts(umols of photons), dont buy,since your paying for the "tech",u should know ahead of time exactly how powerful/or not your light is so u can plan your space and show accordingly...ie:correct distance need for veg/flower of said led light...again good luck,hope any of this ramble helped:smoke:

17. I know the manufacturer and stuff like that i asked about the drooping i have used this led before with no plroblems in my same setup it is a lighthouse hydro led the same people who makes blackstars. But if you have another off topic thing take it somewhere else

18. LOLOL off topic??? hey dipshit YOUR the one on here asking for help...i happen to know a FUCK TON OF SHIT about this lil hobby and was trying to enlighten you since you obviously dont even know how to ask for help since all you did was say your shit was droopin and listed your ph...ie:you leave all of us to have to take stabs in the dark and solve YOUR problem for you...you peeps that dont even know how ask for help and then try to act like hard ass know it alls when you get it crack me the fuck up...you know how many times ive had to get on ANY site and ask for help???? well u can count them on NO HANDS...just lol man...good luck and get your head out of your ass...im done with you and this topic...by the way i have a fairly good idea of whats going on if your not causing light related problems but it will b a cold day in hell before id tell you...again good luck..your gonna fucking need it...:wave:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. what lights are you runnig and what do you have for air/airstone?

20. 90watt lighthouse hydro ufo. And two 65watt cfls i have 2 4inch airstones in a five gallon bucket