Drooping/wilting, late flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jmal1031, Apr 16, 2020.

1. I’ve had problems with ph for a while. No matter how much I flushed to balance ph, it won’t get over mid 5’s. Never had issues with color or drooping until about a week ago. I’m nearing the end of flower, but now my plants starting to droop and leaves are wilting.
    Is it root rot? If so how do I fix? I checked trichomes and I still see some clear, doesn’t look ready yet. I’m assuming a week or two left. Any advice?

Thanks![​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. A pic without the yellow will help. Your plant is probably just finishing up. Go easy on nutrients and light.

3. What's the media mate? Nothing you can do about it now but we'll sort you out for next run :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Media is happy frog with lots of perlite. I used this same soil on my last run, and had great results. This run the ph just would not go up over mid 5’s. I was worried low ph would mess with the plant early on, but it never showed signs of sickness until now. I just feel like the plant looks like it needs water, so I water more but it doesn’t look like it’s bouncing back up.

I stopped nutes last week I’m giving ph’d water only now. I’ll get pics without light posted in about an hour

Sorry guys this is just my second run lol

5. I'm using Ocean Forest and the oyster shell in their keeps PH at 6.0 pretty much all the time. Great results with it so far in 2 runs

6. Here’s some updated pics. How do the trichs look? I’m about 7 weeks into flower

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks good. Normal late flower. Heavy buds. Check your roots after harvest for rot and if so. Learning points!

8. Thanks! How do trichs look? About another week?

• Like Like x 1