drooping seedling...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by housefullOweed, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Oops double post

Attached Files:

2. My main man HFW.

Thanks for directing me to your thread. Looks like you have some good blades helping you out man! I asked Rump to swing by my way a couple of times to show him how his system has helped me......no love though...:(

Wish I was in a position to give ensight on your little ladies but soil is still a mystery to me. I barely skated to harvest with the purples :eek:.

Again I'm really glad you started a journal. GC folks has helped me on every aspect of my grow and cabinet builds. Gonna hang whicha till the end homie!!

3. #23 housefullOweed, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    Thanks for dropping by man im sure it was just a minor nitrogen problem as freak said, i decided to flush today when i watered. Because i figure this is my first plant i need to experiment and try and fix problems instead of just allowing them to continue to fuck with my plant, regardless of whether or not flushing could fuck up the balance in my soil. I guess you could say i did a minor flush the pot is 3 gal and i only used 3 gallons of water to flush but i am hoping it will help with the nitrogen issue.
    Its been 6 days since i topped and i realized the previous mentioned growth is not coming from the stem but the node right below it, i still haven't seen any new growth coming from the wound where i topped the stem. ><

4. #24 housefullOweed, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    Well my plant has grown 1 1/2 inches since i flushed yesterday and i can see clearly where the new tops are forming, hopefully this quick new growth is a sign that the flush helped out a bit. Just waiting for the plant to show its sex now so i can start taking clones and getting them ready for their new home.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: