Drooping Plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bankcee, Sep 14, 2015.

1. and yet another problem. good lord, I can't catch a break. lol

so here are my girls. and idk what the hell is the problem. could be over/under watered, spider mites, not enough light, what? idk. I researched what it could be and I'm stuck wanted to see what you good people got to say.

I don't think I over watered cause I use just tap water left out for 48 hours. and I had 6 gallons left out and that's what I've been watering my 7 gallon smart pots with 1.5 gallons of water every day these past few days cause it was like over 100 a couple days and the rest in the 90s. so my soil was really drying out.. but ive been watering more often during this phase. so that's where over watering comes to mind...
    but today I didn't get much run off like I usually get when I water and unfortunately I ran out of water for them except on one that got pretty good run off. but 3 of my 4 are droopy and 1 of those 3 is the one I think got good run off. and one of the plants that didn't get any extra water is my only one not drooping.

I can't over water if they're not watered enough, right.

anyways I've also been using spinosad and spraying my plants to fight critters. that and DE. so idk if it's insects that are causing this.

I noticed this a couple days now. at night time when I turn my lights on (outdoor grow, and I'm supplementing light til I'm ready to flower). they start to droop. they're fine all day in the sun. and this is when I notice them droop. some days they do other days they're fine.

idk but help. lol

pic 1 is the plant that I don't think is really droopy.

Attached Files:

2. Did you dump cocaine on them? Or is that pm?

3. I dumped a kilo on the plants. figured how much it sparked me when I'm on it that it might do the same for them.

lol nah its DE for these punk ass gnats I was beefing with.

4. My plants do the same thing too, and it's not from overwatering

5. I wonder what it is?

6. One time it was so bad that this happened ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442465791.378980.jpg

7. It might just be a minor Nitrogen deficiency, sometimes that can make your ladies... uhm... sagg a bit.

8. #8 10thplanetorganic, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    What kinda light are you suplementing with? It looks like there sleeping I think plants get droopy at night in veg. When there's no buds supporting the fan leaves

9. Is the one not drooping closest to the light source?