Drooping need to save her life

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dr Hemp, Oct 11, 2012.

1. not really sure why she's dropping I'm using 2 5W LED lights timed on for 16 hours of the day. I don't know what to do with my Cheese

2. A droppy plant is often caused by heat or under/over watering.

I know feck all about LED's but is 10w enough for a plant?

3. pretty sure youre overwatering (because anybody would know if their plant's droopyness was caused by underwatering), also I believe I see some nute burn on the leaf tips. cut back on your nutes and only water when the soil gets dry a few inches deep.

10w surely is not enough for good bud, Im surprised that it grew ok with so little light. by the looks of it, 30w of the same stuff might be enough for some decent bud 0.o

4. I agree with the above poster. They have the slightly curled under leaves that, combined with drooping, indicate overwatering to me. In my last overwatering situation, the solution was to transplant into soil that wasn't so wet.

It's your call, though. If you think she can tough it out til the soil dries out some, well, only you know what's best for your plant.

5. she's been lasting a bit but the the tips of the leaves are becoming dry and frail, I'm not really sure why though

6. [quote name='"Dr Hemp"']she's been lasting a bit but the the tips of the leaves are becoming dry and frail, I'm not really sure why though[/quote]

Can any 1 help i have gone and got some neem oil it is herbal insect repellent will it help with white flys any help would be appreciated thanks

7. yes it will if its worth its money. dont randomly insert questions in other threads though! or just try the shit you already bought...

probably overfertilization, as I already mentioned.

8. #9 njn, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    [quote name='"baumeister"']
    yes it will if its worth its money. dont randomly insert questions in other threads though! or just try the shit you already bought...

probably overfertilization, as I already mentioned.[/quote]

First time ive wrote on here get your nut down and not sure how to put message up with out coming on threads

9. So then you READ to find out or ASK someone. Don't just barge into a thread and hijack someone else's topic. You don't just cut someone off in the middle of their conversation and start talking about other shit, do you?

He was trying to tell you nicely. Don't be a dick. People are generally respectful here, but only if you warrant that respect.

Also, for your future reference, at the top of the topic page there's a button that says "New Thread". That's where you go for a new topic.

10. [quote name='"mikotheawesome"']

So then you READ to find out or ASK someone. Don't just barge into a thread and hijack someone else's topic. You don't just cut someone off in the middle of their conversation and start talking about other shit, do you?

He was trying to tell you nicely. Don't be a dick. People are generally respectful here, but only if you warrant that respect.

Also, for your future reference, at the top of the topic page there's a button that says "New Thread". That's where you go for a new topic.[/quote]

Ok thanks i did not see it i was in such a hurry to get anwers sorry i dont want my plants to get to bad after puting so much time in to looking after them thanks

11. I haven't given it nutes in like 2 weeks I think its something else

12. hey, i don't mean to cut in or anything, but i think i may have an over-watering problem also. i have four girls from seed in soil, indoors (scrog), organic, 400w hps about 24" away, humidity=50%, temp=80F. the Holy Grail 69, Vanilla Kush, and Blue Cheese are doing good again now. they were droopy and not growing after i transplanted everybody to 5 gallon cloth buckets. i fed everybody after i transplanted and also used some organic root powder that has bacteria and mycorrhiza (organism xl) i read on grasscity that perhaps with the stress of the transplant and the food, they were getting nute burn or something, so i flushed (somewhat, not as much as i wanted). The next day, the 3 were all great, happy, and growing again. the Dr. Grinspoon is still droopy. so, i flushed only it again, and now today it's still droopy. now i'm thinking maybe the Doctor is over-watered or something. i took a pic, but it's my netbook cam, and i don't have the best low angle. Dr.Hemp, how are your plants doing now?

Attached Files:

13. yeah, all that flushing is definitly too much water. looking ok otherwise.

14. thanks man. i was just thinking of rejoining grasscity with a different name. i don't want to be stupid using my name i guess. thanks for your reply though :)