Drooping Lemon OG Haze DWC

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kidcannabis4, Aug 6, 2016.

1. First timer here, started with a lemon og haze and a random one from nirvana, they are about 24 days old and started developing problems.

Set up: DWC mylar tent 36x36x60
    Using 2 erlighpowt 45w LED plant light roughly about 2~4 inches away from them,

For the nutrients im using emerald harvest starter kit

So far wverything was going great, a few deficiencies here and there that i still dont know what they are, did a rez change 2 days ago and theyre now wilting, i also dropped the water level, and the roots are long enough to be submerged in the water.

Ppm: Lemon og is at 743~
    random at 600s

PH: Lemon OG 5.9~6
    Random 5.8~5.9

Recently added an "aistone" but really its just some sort of rubber material in a ring shape aerating my water and making some good bubbles happen down there

Im at early vegetative feeding that emerald harvest has provided me with my kit and as always some pics to help.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    These first two are of Lemon OG following is of random
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Please help me i have no where else to turn to...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. These pics uploaded are horrible if anyone wants better quality, i will upload

3. You need very vigorous bubbles in each pot. I use a big flat airstone that's about 3" in diameter. It should look like it's boiling.
    Your nutes should be quarter strength. No higher than 800ppm at this stage. The plant will only uptake a finite amount of nutrients. Too much will burn the shit out of it.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is that what causing the leaves to point downward/ wilt? Also the action in the rez is like simmering water, lots of tiny bubbles go to the roots and pop and will send tiny droplets of water into the air. My airstones a 6in dia. Ring by red frog

EDIT: forgot to mention i put about 6 ml total of peroxide strength 3% during the rez change, i probably shouldnt have done that but too late for that now, i hope it didnt affect the nutes although im sure it did in a way