drooping leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vatoloco, Jan 2, 2002.

1. I noticed last night while I watered all my plants that the leaves on a couple of them are drooping. Last time I watered #4 was on Christmas and I watered #8 the day after. Their pHs are 6.6 and 6.7. Last week #8's pH was at 5.8 and I don't know how it raised almost a point with only water. I thought they were desperately in need of some moisture but this morning the leaves are still drooping. I didn't add any dolomite or hydrated lime when I made my mix so my question is:
    Is it as easy as adding lime juice to water to raise pH? Do I need to go to a hydro store or online to get some pH Up and Down?
    My soil mix is peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, potting soil and little humus manure. My temp is always above 70F and the humidity has been gradually dropping and is now a tad below 60. Fluoros are an inch from the tops. Not even close to a month vegging. I wouldn't ask for help if I knew what I was doing...advice needed. I have an outdoor grow under my belt but I'm really new to growing with artificial lights indoor. I'm not online often so...thx in advance.
    BTW...it says I can't post my pic because it's bigger than 800x600? But it's only 74k