Drooping leaves (Underwatering ?)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fox028, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Leaves were looking beautiful and started drooping on me yesterday. Not sure what course of action I need to take. Soil was dry on top this morning and the leaves were still drooping so I gave it some filtered brita water from my fridge. Hope the cold water wasnt too much of a shock for the root system.

Leaves still look somewhat healthy but are dark green and droopy and lost the light green they showed before.

Is it dying? If not, how long will it take to recover ?

First grow and Im totally bummed If underwatering in fear of overwatering killed it. I want these leaves to perk back up so badly!

2. Thanks for your reply, google was the first thing I checked as well, I have read that link but was bummed it didnt say how long it would take it to come back to life or what to specifically do

3. if it was quite droopy before watering, everything should be back to normal in a few hours :smoke:

4. Thanks @OSUBuckeyes I guess i need to just chill out and be thankful they are all still green, hopefully by the end of the day the leaves will gain back some life. I'm worried the roots need more room to grow as well but fear a transfusion at the moment would not be wise