Drooping leaves on just one plant?! Help!?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by trippytoke, Oct 2, 2011.

1. After about 6 days of 16 hours of light and no water I watered and fed all my plants the same amount. I am pretty sure this plant got over-watered but this is my first time growing so I can't be sure. Is there anything I can do to help? Its the little guy in the center front, the other plants seem healthy so its kinda odd.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Did you puncture the bottom to let excess water run out?

Id stick that one closest to the light and wait until the soil is dry before watering again.

Good luck.

3. Yeah it's got great drainage. I'll just raise it up a bit like you say, I just don't wanna burn the leaves

4. What type of light are you using?

5. You shouldn't burn leaves unless they are actually touching the light (assuming they're florescent... if you don't know buy a grow book). Maybe it is overwatered (my first guess), but it could also be cold, which is why I'd say put it closer to the light (also will keep them from building up their stalks too much and falling over). Also, once you are sure they are warm enough, are you using a fan for circulation? If not, you may have too much humidity (fans also are good at this age as the plant gets stronger from being knocked about by a light breeze which will help it hold up big buds later).

Good luck!

6. whats all that pelletized (or sludgey) looking brown stuff on the top of the soil? its not the perlite i can see that. is it vermiculite?

7. it looks like over watering. i would let it dry. also you should set up a fan, a light breeze should make your plants a bit stronger. also setting up a fan will help you dry that soil.