Drooping leaves on 9 day old plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Freedom, Sep 25, 2007.

1. This is my first grow, I'm basically growing in a 50cm*80cm closet.

The plants are about 3 inches high now with 2 nice 1 inch leaves and a second set starting to grow. I'm afraid I can't get any pictures at the moment but this is looking a little dire.

The leaves on almost all of the plants are beginning to curl at the sides and droop as if they are too heavy. I've been spraying the plants regularly to keep the humidity up and keeping the soil damp although it seems to dry up very fast, in about 1-2 hours or even less.

Could I be over watering or under watering? Or am I completely missing something?

Thanks for the help :)

2. man are the leaves edges curling UP on the sides ? .... if they are curling UP that is the surface temperature of the leaf is too hot... if so raise your light and get an internal fan to constantly push the hot air off the top of them or sumfin .... if it is curling DOWN it could a multiple nutient overdose n the leaves will be dark n sort of the sides curl down n make the leaves look skinny.... Over watering the leaves usually look like they are too heavy to hold themselves up and they just hang down but not so much side curling...

3. stop spraying the plant and dont water as often get a fan in there to get air movement