Drooping Leaves..... (Full Info And 4 Pics Inside)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by inb4bud, Jun 16, 2013.

1. #1 inb4bud, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    xx

2. I'd guess the spray is your issue. Anytime I spray mine with neem oil they get droopy. When/if you spray them it should be when they're in darkness. I'd say leave it be and give it a chance to recover. Those leaves on the bottom or dead/dying.
    Also for your next grow, better soil and get those CFLs SUPER close, less than 6" away from the plant. That things really behind for being a month old man.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, I've never sprayed my plants with more than capsaicin water or neem oil.

3. #3 inb4bud, Jun 16, 2013
    xx

4. Heat stress with CFL? That's kinds hard to do man. And the CFLs being 3-5' away hardly do shit for a plant.
    That plant is stretched and hasn't been able to produce bigger leaves than a 5 blade. It's because the conditions aren't the best, you'll get better with each grow man.
    Shitty you will be taking a break after this one.

5. #5 inb4bud, Jun 16, 2013
    xx

6. I'm sure the bulb does get got but the watts you're getting just aren't enough to reach that far and give the plant what it needs is what I'm getting at.
    What have you grown so far? Always hear good things about the Afghan Kush Ryder.

7. #7 inb4bud, Jun 17, 2013
    xx

8. I'm sure it does get hot, I even admitted that the last message. I'm just saying your plant is stretched and lanky because the light is far away and isn't strong enough to make up for that distance. It's enough light to grow, just not an optimal amount is all.

Have you been moving it back outside at all since you've brought it in?
    Putting it out during the day for a few hours will help strengthen it to be ready for when you move it back out for good.
    Start with just a few hours a day in a shady spot.

9. #9 inb4bud, Jun 17, 2013
    xx

10. #10 inb4bud, Jun 17, 2013
    xx

11. #11 inb4bud, Jun 17, 2013
    xx

12. #12 Kalikushsmkr, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Hi sorry to just jump in.. Yes u are over watering the plant. From the looks of ur potting soil it seems to retain a lot of water. U should have perlite or sumthing too keep ur soil keep ur soil aerated. I can't say for sure if that's all the problem but I would start there first. In ur over flow tray I never keep water there. NEVER for me. Don't think they have enough roots to be drinking all that water up so fast. Also it people say let the pot to dry out which is true, but If u let it dry out too much then it's not healthy for the roots. Watch ur leaves they will sag from the leaf stem. One U get a good idea of when the soil needs to watered try not too let the leaves sag again. Roots breath air and leaves need co2.

13. #13 inb4bud, Jun 18, 2013
    xx

14. #14 Kalikushsmkr, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    I would just leave it outside in a light shaded area and let nature do its course. Sorry I could be more help full. Plants through are pretty resultant so I would be surprised if it comes back. Good luck.. I just read ur post again and u mentioned u sprayed a lot of insect spray.. Well maybe that got into the soil and is killing ur roots..or the plant was too young for chems spray. Not sure my opinion in that one. Try neem oil in the future. If it is the insect spray then flush with ph water and let it drain to waste. Hope she lives and if she does dont add nutes untill soil is dried out after u flushed. Feed no more than 200 ppm of what u use. Good luck again

15. you said u went from cfl to direct sunlight. there is your issue + overwatering if you are going to leave it outside leave in the shade for a week then in direct light mother nature is the best light we got she will burn you plants quick if they r not use to it

16. #16 inb4bud, Jun 19, 2013
    xx

17. Just try leaving it outside(shaded area) with little light..