Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drooling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Santa, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Sometimes when I'm high I kinda just sit there till I start to drool, then realize I should probably do something. Does this happen to anyone else? haha

2. lol how much do you fucking smoke dude hahaha that sounds like a good high to me :smoking:

nah I dont drool but ive seen people who do when they smoke only indica all id hear is "schlurp" and see them wipin the backs of their mouths:p

Thank god I love only astiva haha

3. dude lmfao, this orange kush is kicking my ass lmfao...i like to go on gc baked to keep me busy lol

4. I have a very VERY low tolerance at the moment. Maybe that helps lol

5. I did once, but i was on salvia.

6. Not so much.

But I do enjoy that as a past time on any day!

7. i dont drool but my friend does and its fucking gross
    dude drools just sitting there doing nothing.

its mad funny if you ask me

8. I can't even help it. I just zone out then i make a mess

9. Haha man. If I lie down and start to fall asleep while super baked I drool. It's so gross.

10. well i kinda drool after my first hit because of my saliva glands going crazy so like my second hit of the bong i bend my head down and i drool on the bong haha.

11. I dont think so, though I have had to deal with drooled on by other people bongs before :mad:

12. Yeah.. Same here.. I've woken up with my face in a puddle.. Sooooooo gross. :rolleyes:

13. nope. the only time I really drool is when I go to take a really big hit from my bong but forget to make sure there isn't a shiitload of saliva in my mouth first.

BTW the sig above me is tripping me out and I'm still sober...I can only imagine what it will be like high

14. No man, I don't drool. But people who do piss me off, especially when they get the drool all over the joint. And then you can't fucking breathe in, because their slobber glued it shut!
    :mad:

15. ok that just sounds nasty lol

16. Yeah I salivate a good bit when I first start toking, and toking hard. I can't say ive ever drooled. Though I have laughed so hard, that I started making a teary, slobbery, mess.