drool worthy

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Shortgreen, Sep 3, 2010.

1. As some of you may have seen my computer that ive recently put together, this is what im planning on doing to it, to take it to the next level

[​IMG]

feedback is always apreciated from the blades, i also plan on taking off the stock left side cover and installing the black amd addition one they have on the CM site, its going for a cool 30 bucks now, check it out but dont buy them out!!! i still need mine!

2. Meh, full ATX cases are more bulk. But a HAF 932 for $30? You'll have to link that one, they're going for $130 everywhere I look, including CM's site. Even the refurb is $100.

3. heh sorry, i meant the side panel for 30

4. That makes a little more sense.

:p

5. yeah though i said this " i also plan on taking off the stock left side cover and installing the black amd addition one they have on the CM site, its going for a cool 30 bucks now"

i can see how you could get confused though....i i just got confused rereading it lol

6. I have a Coolmaster Comos Case and I love it. Freakin huge. but some how i ran out of room and now I a tank just sitting next to my computer. But looks like a great case to mee.