Dronetek where you at?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pineapple skunk, Mar 1, 2012.

1. limbaugh and breitbart are in the news, where you at br0?

2. I think he got banned like a year ago

3. Who? What? Where? Why?

I dunno wtf is going on in this thread.

4. #4 pineapple skunk, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    i figured he would have worked his way around that ban by now, maybe not

dronetek was a blade that used to make lots of threads about the media and democrat vs republican issues.. he was a chill dude, spent a lot of his time on here defending the likes of limbaugh and breitbart. he was pretty close-minded but still smart.. dont remember why he was banned

5. To be fair I think he'd be instantly recognizable even with a new account. He had some noticable tendancies with regards to posting habits.

I must have blinked and missed it.

6. oh breitbart is dead...good riddance!

7. Love the liberal compassion!

8. The likes of him tend to get themselves banned.

9. [quote name='"Lay Low"']

Love the liberal compassion![/quote]

That hateful, cold-hearted fatass had it coming. I cheered when I first heard it.

10. Can't say I'm sorry to see him go.

11. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

12. Didn't you just create a thread about love an compassion connecting all human beings?

And didn't you just recently liken yourself to Noam Chomsky in another thread?

13. He's still stuck in the left-right paradigm but he's getting closer.

14. He got into a quip with Wild Will and that's all she wrote.

You can see the argument here.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/831771-palin-right-about-paul-revere-2.html#post10855179

I miss that dude, one of the few bastions of conservatism here.

15. yeah his threads were always a guilty pleasure to me, just to see him go at it with EVERYBODY haha i even got into it with him a few times lol

i think he's be smart enough to lurk more than post, grasscity wasnt really his main internet hangout anyway, im sure he's posting with 100% effort elsewhere

16. #16 Dannyscott, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    Oh yea, from his dialogue and OPs you could tell he had taken some journalism class or picked it up as some kind of hobby to platform his conservative views. I have no doubt hes doing as you say, but I wish I could contact him somehow to see what hes up to.

Only problem with him was his headlong approach at things and not smoothing out his message to be less volatile to those whom he disagreed with, which really in itself is a failure to communicate on both sides.

But what do you expect when your a hard-core righty always going guns'a blazin into a pot forum.

I would give my honest opinion but I've already got in trouble to a lesser degree for what he did so I won't.

Probably the best piece of wisdom to take away from that debacle is Aaronman's quote here.

17. #17 gedio, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    You could say drone had taken gonzo journalism classes, he certanly had a way with words. I'd call him an objective journalist as much as I'd call kermit the frog an actor.

So many times he'd yap on and on and on and on about objective news and then claim he didn't have to be objective when he was caught being very lob sided.

18. I used to play starcraft 2 with him, he's chill.