Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dronabinol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soufsidetrappa, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Marinol is in no way a synthetic Cannabinoid. It's a NATURAL, real Cannabinoid, just created synthetically. I think they even extract the oils from cannabis.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in CA, they have a nasal spray that's made from Cannabis itself. (Don't synthesize any drugs, only extraction)I have never come in contact with it, have you? Please explain how it felt. We're you smoking while doing it? Eating edibles with a couple Marinol pills ?? I'm very curious, I want it. I'm tired of smoking and I don't want to cook. However , I just MIGHT have someone that could get Marinol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's a tablet / capsule like , filled with this black oil-type liquid Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. syn·thet·ic
     [sin-thet-ik]

adjective
    of, pertaining to, proceeding by, or involving synthesis (opposed to analytic ).

noting or pertaining to compounds formed through a chemical process by human agency, as opposed to those of natural origin: synthetic vitamins; synthetic fiber.

(of a language) characterized by a relatively widespread use of affixes, rather than separate words, to express syntactic relationships: Latin is a synthetic language, while English is analytic.  Compare analytic (  def 3 ) , polysynthetic (  def 1 ) .

Also, syn·thet·i·cal. Logic. of or pertaining to a noncontradictory proposition in which the predicate is not included in, or entailed by, the subject.

not real or genuine; artificial; feigned: a synthetic chuckle at a poor joke